Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Duke's quotes, for any reason...

From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it.

Groucho Marx

His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy.

Woody Allen

ADNAAN   

^ Good idae

"Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even its existence on its stated purpose."

Benjamin Disraeli

"It takes a little courage, and a little self-control. And some grim determination, If you want to reach the goal. It takes a great deal of striving, and a firm and stern-set chin. No matter what the battle, if you really want to win, there's no easy path to glory. There is no road to fame. Life, however we may view it, Is no simple parlor game; But its prizes call for fighting, For endurance and for grit; For a rugged disposition that will not quit."

Navy SEAL Masterchief

An excellent man; he has no enemies; and none of his friends like him.

Oscar Wilde.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.

Oscar Wilde.

As long as a woman can look ten years younger than her own daughter, she is perfectly satisfied

Oscar Wilde

Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people.

Oscar Wilde

N.O.R.F   

5 live's Neil Reynolds: "What do you like to do on game day here at the stadium?"

Green Bay Packers fan: "Drink."

Reynolds: "What is so special about a game day experience in Green Bay?"

Fan: "The drink."

Reynolds: "But there's some good food out here as well. Is that an important part of the day?"

Fan: "Sometimes it can be. But if you eat too much, you get full - and then you can't drink."

5 live American football commentator Neil Reynolds recounts asking a Green Bay fan what the Packers mean to him and his community. :D