Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

$50,000 U.S. dollars CHALLENGE for Muslims.

Ibtisam   

No no not me, but I will tell you who...in a minute.

Anyway I have been reading a lot recently about people who leave Islam, and later make it their business to oppose and speak out against it everywhere. Anyway in my search, I cam across this challenge. Don't worry I have no interest in considering this challenge, simple because I don't have the time, nor do I have the knowledge required.

Why are these people allowed to get away with such offensive messages, spreading hatred and evil, while claiming that they want to free the Muslims from the evils of Islam. If a Muslim individual run similar sites they would have been in Guantanamo bay by now :mad:

ANyway the challenge is here

p.s. If you are already struggling with your faith, please do not read these websites, I do not want to be responsible for sending you astray.

EDITED: I took off the other link due PM advise about corrupting people and causing them sin by looking at the ugly/ nasty pictures about Islam and the prophet PBUH redface.gif

There is this old lady ,,, they told her someone has converted to christianity ,,,, she smiled and said:

MUXUU DIINTA FOOLXUMO KALA TEGEY :D:D

Ms DD   

Apostates are mostly confused bunch. Take this lady who was featured in the observer:

Her father was assasinated by Isrealis and now she is christian who fronts the campaign 'Arabs for Israel' and she 'now really understand why Israel wanted to kill her father.'

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/woman/story/0,,2075590,00.html

it has made Darwish one of the heroines of the Conservative Right.

Amazing how many of these "brave" women just happen to have books to sell.

They feed the West the propoganda it wants to hear and like obedient sheep the fools in the West duky oblige by filleg the coffers of these "heroes" to the brim.

The ignorance and the prejudice of the west is reinforced and these "brave" people make their millions.

Everyone is a winner!!!