Sign in to follow this  
Abyan

The Hidden Truth Behind Hotel Drinking Glasses.

Just be glad I didn't mention what they found on cinema seats.

Cinema seats = full of cem*n (too much action happening with those back seats)

Another thing is, if you occasionally travel, take 2 bed sheet with you and lay 1 on the hotel bed over their sheets, and take another one for cover at night. As well as take extra pillow cover and you are set.

I do that when I take my vacations, never leave my sheets behind.

As for the office, its best if you have your own office but in the case of Val, coming early to work is the way to go I guess.(head start on cleaning, smart girl)

Also company hires company called techclean and they come every 3-6months and clean the office workstations

As far as doorknobs and such are concerned, I pay particular attention, especially when I use the washroom, I kick the door on the way in (gently and I kid not) and coming out, I take one of the towel papers and touch it to open the door on my way out, I wash my hands atleast 2-4X a day, I even go and get more towels, I can't stand germs, please ha igu sheegin.

At home, I have my own work area, but knowing family members, I still have a cleaning sheet to wipe the germs off the keyboard, I dont do it frequently but probably every few days or a week.

As for the tea cups, I have my own tea cup, I dont use any other cup at home besides that one and when it breaks, I get another one off the set my mom keeps for guests(we all have mothers who tend for these ghosts and keep the best china for these people that may or may not arrive and if they do, we end up serving them on some low china set not those nice things we are always staring at, cheap iga dheh.)

Lastly, I wash everything atleast 2-3x, I even go grocery shopping and I pick the fruits and vegetables of the bottom because the top has been touched or atleast thats what I convince myself.

Best thing to do is, change your toothbrush every 2 months, change your pillow every 6months, there are real dhidhimo aka look alike injir that leave under those cottons(I seen it on oprah ages ago when she had the msot common things tested)

Goodluck and May you live in a germ free environment