Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

SOL - I missed you!

Nephissa   

Tywania thanx, and please don't post teh rest of the face, we wanna remmember you in a good way don't kill it!

Never! :D I could post the rest of it, wearing a burlap sack dripping in mud, and it would still ruffle atheero's feathers.

Buckle up people, I suspect there will be down time again soon.

Admin, I take my mac back. :mad:

Castro   

SOL will become a pay-per-post service. You niggas have been roaming these boards for 5 years without paying a dime. Did you all think your mommies paid for this? Pay up or don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Castro   

^ LOOOOL. That's hilarious but I'm afraid it won't cut it. LSK can't pay bills with prayer atheer though he (and anyone) would accept prayers, US$ is what he needs most. :D

Nephissa   

^ Ma afa ku hadashaa kugu yaal? Within the first year 3000+ hodhodho posts baad sii maraysaa. Even if LST gave you a discount, you still wouldn't pay your way out.

Castro   

^ Are you calling me a jiib baast@r? LOL. This is all I got to say to you:

I don't know what you heard about me

But LSK can't get a dollar out of me

No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see

That I'm a %^&*(@#%#&*#**@*@*@

Original lyrics courtesy of 50 cent

Aaliyyah   

asalaamu alaikum,

Glad that sol is working at last, however ye all gota addictive problems eh? u need to figure out something else to do besides somaliaonline lol, i dont wanna immagine what would happen to many of u if its websites wasnt workin anymore lol.. icon_razz.gif

wa salamau alaikum

Shakti   

^^ good point

lol...i guess some people on this site just have no life other than pc life.. Kind of pitiful if u ask me

:(

me   

^^I am glad I could be of service. Anyhow got a job for me? Freshly graduated and in need of a hook up.

SOL'er give me advice or places to look if you can. If your firm got an opening pass the link (I am sooooo trying toplay it cool, but I NEED A JOB)