Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

SOL - I missed you!

Originally posted by me:

next time you guys go AWOL tell us.

BTW I didnt miss you, I HAVE A LIFE u know

^^^ You have a life? No kidding! :D I think Serenity is Virtual Xaliimo! May be she is not alive? could it be Microsoft created her to play with our minds? :eek:

Cheers

Nephissa   

Someone worked miracles and we're back. Yeeehaa!

I was checking the site compulsively for the last few days. Walle, SOL is addictive, it must be encrypted with crack or sumthin'.

Adminoow addeer macaan walaal, thank you for giving your time, and expertise so generously to get the site up again.

Mac mac..

442042.jpg

Originally posted by Tyjwania:

Someone worked miracles and we're back. Yeeehaa!

I was checking the site compulsively for the last few days. Walle, SOL is addictive, it must be encrypted with crack or sumthin'.

Adminoow addeer macaan walaal,
thank you for giving your time, and expertise so generously to get the site up again.

Mac mac..

I like your style, Grace and Elegance!

Unlike the above biibol!

Nephissa   

You're just too cute for words dear. ;)

And there ^ you have it! We can always go on to complimenting the person above you, that would be an ego boost, no? :D

Castro   

442042.jpg

Is this you TYJAWANAIA? You're starting a fitnah by posting these luscious lips. Istaqfurulah. Can you post the rest of the face? :D

Saalixa   

^Someone is interested in a casandra

TyJWANiA sorry ...your avartar is kinda impulsive walaalo. Thats why you attracting mr hmhm here lol just kidding. I loved your old avartar though,why did you get rid of it? I missed the site too for a whole week (seems like a year).

Viking   

Originally posted by Castro:

Is this you TYJAWANAIA? You're starting a fitnah by posting these luscious lips. Istaqfurulah. Can you post the rest of the face?
:D

LOOOOOOOOOL

Here's a side shot, just slightly disguised for confidentiality...

head_degoule.gif

Warmoog   

It's good to see the site in working order again. Keep up the good work, Admin(s). You may not hear it said often, but even those of us in Lurkdom appreciate it.

me   

Tywania thanx, and please don't post teh rest of the face, we wanna remmember you in a good way smile.gif don't kill it!

Good to see you all again. Sometime when you want to dissappear for some strange reasons the site is up and running but when you aren't is giving trouble, isn't it?

Well, at least for now, its business as usual..