Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

SEAN PAUL

i was supposed to see his show tonight but alas i am broke...

sheds a tear. so tell me where youd rather be,right now.

ps i dont "ph"eel like posting a new thread so ive recycled my old one, so you should ignore all the matrix talk.

I m a little weary about posting about an "action" movie ater OG MOTI's little "prophecy"bout me liking action phlix, which i dont but when u think about it matrix isnt an "action" movie , its intelligent, thought provoking and even revolutionary...

plus the martial art sequences are SO COOL!!

btw the Italian Job is almost out and there is nothing about the traiLor that attracts me but I MUST see it i(ph) only to support THE MIGHTY MOS DE(ph), anybody in NY see him in his play?

oh yeah, this post has no real purpose.... *snickers*

Curly   

Hey want to hear something really weird about “Matrix Reloaded”???...

well... apparently the evil twins in matrixs 2 are in fact the D.I.Y blokes from Carol Vordamen’s (Countdown) home front D.I.Y show…lol funny init, I couldn’t believe it, it turns out they’re martial arts experts in their spare time :D

yeah im not british so i havent a clue o what yr talkin bout, but since yr in the uk i ll recommend that u do see Mos De( ) s play since the company is touring there... btw the letter between "e" and "g" can not be displayed on my computer so...sorry.

sapristi, maudit, putain sale... oh to cuss in french is like to wipe yr arse with silk.

the villain was a parisian, me thinks this was a bit o american politics within one o the biggest american blockbusters. which reminds me o mr president said about the ()rench... the thing about the ()rench, is that they have no word 4 entrepeneur. hahahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhah *

am i the only matrix phanatic?? im gonna brush up on my philosophy and see it again. TAKE THE RED PILL... oh wait what color was the pill that allows u to wakwe up? whatever, u know what i mean. WAKE UP!!!!!

*puts on leather trench coat*

Curly   

I'm starting to think you're mentally unstable girl, i'm thinking whether or not i should humour you... after all that could make you worse...mmmmmh!!

now there's a thought! **puzzled**

*Just seen the sneak preview*

OH yea, the fight scenes have certainly evolved!!! It's exciting. I'd give it a **** out of 5

Tip: Most people don't know this but if you want to see the preview to Matrix Revolution (3), stick around till the END......I mean all the way to the end after credits :D

In the meantime, I'll keep my comments to myself .....you have a week!!lol.

Originally posted by Psycho_Sue:

I'm starting to think you're mentally unstable girl, i'm thinking whether or not i should humour you... after all that could make you worse...mmmmmh!!

now there's a thought! **puzzled**

*dri()ts longingly into space*

DAD   

I am gonna see the REAL thing in just 2hrs. I have been looking forward to this for a very long time.

TAMINA

yeah i saw it, it was a lil short. in a lot o ways i think this movie is weaker than the 1st, but that may be cause everything happens so ()ast, i need a couple more viewings 4 me to digest it, which ill be doin soon. notice how im not spoiling it 4 anyone... I ADVISE EVERYONE TO DO THE SAME!!! yeah i said it, what???!

Originally posted by DAD9000:

I am gonna see the REAL thing in just 2hrs. I have been looking forward to this for a very long time.

theres gonna be a sick line up so i suggest u go early.

DAD   

Originally posted by somealien:

quote:Originally posted by DAD9000:

theres gonna be a sick line up so i suggest u go early.
I learned something from X-Man. When i went there to see it, everything was sold out (except for the last one at 10pm). The guy at the window told me, i could've made reservation by calling them. Its always this way for popular movies, everyone wants to see them when it first hits the theaters.

when i went to yesterdays viewing there was this annoying employee giving away prizes and there were also some martial arts experts. anyways this employee said that you could get a discount on martial arts classes i() u went to so&so and whispered *matrix* like a password. but me and my mates (how u like that british slang psycho sue?) decided to do that to random people in the streets... and... well... the responses we got werent all that pleasant. but its pretty cool to think that there is a whole underworld thats waiting 4 you to ommit that 6 letter word, *sigh* and open their arms to you. *looks of into space*