Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

Final destination 2

chubacka   

Peace Nomads, i forgot my password and i haven't been here for ages...loads of new names anyway just a question for you ppl;

So i wanna ask where in the world do you see as your "final destination" as they say. The place where you intend to raise your kids inshallah and just generally live out the second part of your life. Will you stay where you are or will you move?

ahhh its nice 2B back

dawoco   

Wlc back! I would think somewhere where our religion is prominant and not hidden away.

At the end of it life passes us by while we are too busy with all the little things that creep up :(

Qac Qaac   

ani su'aashaan ma fahmin, laakiin if u mean.. where do u think, u gonna die in... well waxaan dhihi lahaa meeshu uu ilaahey doono. laakiin dying in Somalia would be nice.. in hot land.

if u mean.. where u want ur kids to grow, well Dacawo answered it... in Chechnya.

I don't think I want to have a final destination. But after I have lived in every country in the world (unless I die, whichever comes first) I'll stop moving around so globally, and content myself with restricting my nomadic tendencies to a certain region. Preferably a muslim country but yet one that's interesting and cosmopolitan enough, like UAE or Malaysia.