Sign in to follow this  
Ismahaan

Benazir Bhutto

Ismahaan   

Benazir Bhutto 54 years old, has been murdered in Pakistan. What are your memories of her, and what do you think will be the consequences for Pakistan?

^ I agree

May allah have mercy on her as she was a muslim.

but she would have been worse for the country then musharaf is/was.

She followed the foot steps of her father, It was Zul faqar Ali Bhuto that was a 'moderate muslim leader' [ama muslimiinta reer magaalka ah waxa loo yaqaano] and had a very close relationship with the U.S untill he was Hanged by Great General Zia ul Haq.

^^Dadkiina, let the dead rest in peace, nacala tula caleyg.

Secondly, Benazir Bhutto wexey aheed naag naagteeda eh.

Those corruption scandals that she was linked to were never proven.

I remember watching an interview of 60minutes with her and she said she was looking forward to coming back home and looking forward to justice finally being served.

For her to be accused is one thing, for the accusations to be proven is another.

Those scandals was brought by her husband, whom people accused of embezzlement of state funds, which at the time she was too classy to even talk about it on the interview.

I respect her as a woman, as a politician and finally as a fellow muslim.

The cowards who did this in the name of religion will be punished by allah, if they don't hang on this life.

This woman didn't come back to a dangerous country because of greed as one of you put it, but she came back to speak for her people and free her country from the corruption it currently employs aka the general, who finally decided to take his uniform off, even if its temporary.

allaah unaxariiso, Bhutto, naag naagteeda eh waaye.

Naden   

^ It's nacala tula caleyk :D

She was what they all are, corrupt to the core, immoral to the sinews, power-hungry to the grave.

But whatever, she's dead now.

She was what they all are, corrupt to the core, immoral to the sinews, power-hungry to the grave

lol@nacala tula caleyg.(I didn't care too much at the time of qoraalkeyga waxa aan qoraaye, I was fired up)

Exactly, who is "they"?

Don't hear everything aad maqasho.

Do your own research and find out for yourself who Bhutto was and what she represented. Class act on her own right.

In the name of religion aan ku tooganaa naagta(back of the head? I felt disgust as I was watching the news feeds this morning), whether musharaf was behind this or whether it was organized shia militia, sooner or later the truth will come out.

Allah is watching those that were behind the killings, but she is really a great loss to the world, not just in pakistan.

PS:Lol dabshid, orod dabka dami, naagtaas was naag naagteeda ehee. Waligey, ma garan way naag iyo rageedi leyskula dhex wado. Naag waa naag naagteeda, not rageeda.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

^^Dadkiina, let the dead rest in peace, nacala tula caleyg.

Inalilahi Wa Ina Ilayhi Rajicuun. I agree with Layzie, let her rest in peace.

Nephissa   

This is a situation that you knew was going to happen, but still can't believe it when it does. Anyways, it's funny how Layzie dadka u nacleeso, rushing to mourn the death of a corrupt good for nothing politician, but not paying any attention to the innocent civlian lives that have been lost in this suicide attack.

Also, funny thing is no one pays attention when an average man dies. Ish! :rolleyes:

Fabregas   

The actions of politicians have to discusses and scrutinized. Otherwise we won't learn anything about were they went wrong and what good they did. Of course it is good to let the "dead rest in peace". But the Quran is full of stories about the deeds and feats of dead leaders. These are lessons to mankind...

-Lily-   

I was shocked when I saw it on the news. Whatever she was, as a Muslim woman Ilahey ha u naxariisto and all those that perished with her.

Layzie, she had 2 chances to improve Pakistan previosuly, whilst she may have looked more appealing than Musharraf I doubt she would have had much impact.

In the name of religion aan ku tooganaa naagta(back of the head? I felt disgust as I was watching the news feeds this morning), whether musharaf was behind this or whether it was organized shia militia, sooner or later the truth will come out.

I thought she was shia :confused:

Khayr   

Originally posted by Naden:

Memories of her??

Power-hungry and corrupt.

Spot on!

At times, you do show some promise....

Anyways, all this is in the politics section.

, it's funny how Layzie dadka u nacleeso,

lol@U neph. Mar walbo aan aqriyo waxa aad qorto, qosol lee i qabto and I don't know why.

The topic isn't about those that died with Bhutto yesterday, but memories of Bhutto herself.

Also, funny thing is no one pays attention when an average man dies. Ish!

thats just life. We can't undo how we view others, average is average.

The great ones always leave the aduunyada before all others.

As a result of that, we are left with the Ngonge's of today, with no purpose in life, no mark to leave, no sense of patriotism on his part, just too much nac nac and the labelling of others as "infidels". ;););)