Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Children

Baluug   

Originally posted by MR ORGILAQE:

Whoa......now that is crazy!! You know what you need? On of those flat, thin TV's that are only an inch or 2 thick, and you can hng it on the wall, where he can't reach it, insha Allah. Sure, it's expensive, but it'll save you from buying a new one every year!!

Yeah this could be a solution but what is to stop him from using it as a football goalpost!.He tends to use some of the hanging stuff as his target!.Recently he has outgrown his ways and he seems to be a bit less Damaging.I guess he is growing up!

Get him interested in something other than football, then...... :D:D:D:D

Abaadir   

My kids broke countless stuff, but I am not worried about it. What worries me more is my younger son grabs everything he can find (coins papers etc)…….and puts his mouth. Just to be save I have to vacuum the house everyday.

Oh, I love them.

-Lily-   

I remember a little while ago my 5 year old cousin ( who speaks like an eyeo and puts us to shame because of her excellent Somali) came over to stay with us a few times . She's a little wild.I knew she had been playing in my room and on her way out the door she says to me 'wa ka xumahay yaah, buugtada aan ku dheele'. I'm so shocked that as soon as the door shuts I run to my room only to see 3 library books which had the introduction/perface scribled to death with biro.

Another time I was meant to be watching her she run away and hid in the local McDonalds that was 10 mins away. If did not die of heart attack that day I never will. 10 or so adults frantically searching for her. We found her giggling saying she wa splaying hide and seek.