Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

As a Somali and/or Muslim and Obama....

Khayr   

I was watching the facade labelled

"Doha debates" and basically, the debate

was whether Obama was the better Canadate for Presidency.

A larger muslim audience was extremely pro-Obama and no amount of proof that Obama couldn't careless about Muslims would decrease their support for him.

As a Somali and/or Muslim, what postive Changes are you hoping from Obama?

Do you anything about his foreign policy? i.e. His support for Israel?

This applies to all the nomads because this Rock n Roll star is a worldwide phenomena now.

loooool ...

I don't care if Obama is the president or not ,, after all it is America's president and nothing will change in Africa or the Muslim world. That is if they allow him to be a president which i too much doubt it.

Nephissa   

Good question, Khayr. Whether or not he's a pro Israel, and whether or not his presidency will have a positive affect on Somalis, the fact remains that a first generation son of an AFRICAN had gone so far so fast. And in all actuality it really is remarkable.

Barack my world!

Buuxo   

^It would have been more remarkable if he was full-blooded.Obama is 'black enough,white enough' and America can get use to that if he gets in.

Abtigiis   

Nepthys, Barack foomkiisaad ka heshay. Walaahi inaan odaygaaga u sheegaynaa.

Otherwise, ma xaa inaga galay African inaga? They don't like us. Hate or love, ilaahay Carabtaas aynu isku diinta nahay yuu ina baday.

BTW, I am supporting the lesser evil, Obama. Mc-gacan waa sun. Somaliland will not be recognised under Obama, so I can understand JB's frustration. Iyaga waxay wax ugu jiraan the continuation of War on Terror. Inay ka daadsadaan Mccain, in exchange for the heads of few sheiks.