Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

SOL Bollywood club

Nephissa   

heh! He's one rugged guy, rough and ready to blow someone up into pieces. You go on, listen to nahii batbakahee..L0L. Never understimate the power of long haired dudes, guy.

Zafir   

How could anyone underestimate Softies listening to Nahii badbadkahee, is the sixty nine dollar question?

Ps:Ng, that is one awesome movies.

Chimera   

Nephthys come on sister, a real man can do what he wants in front of anyone he wants, machoism = inferiority complex. Example: a man that pushes his girlfriend away(whom he was holding hands with just a second ago) the moment he sees me and my friends is a weak man

men of men don't care

anyways to Geeljires watch this movie and witness how Indian cinema has matured

akbar1.jpg

Movie

Ashutosh Gowariker's Jodhaa Akbar is the story of the greatest Mughal emperor that ruled Hindustan (now India), Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar, and a fiery young Rajput princess, Jodhaa. Set in the sixteenth century, this epic romance begins as a marriage of alliance between two cultures and religions, for political gain, with the Hindu King Bharmal of Amer giving his daughter's hand to a Muslim Emperor, Akbar. When Akbar accepts the marriage proposal, little does he know that in his efforts to strengthen his relations with the Hindu Rajputs, he would in turn be embarking on a new journey - the journey of true love. From the battlefield where the young Jalaluddin was crowned, through the conquests that won him the title of Akbar the Great ("Akbar' in Arabic means great), to winning the love of the beautiful Jodhaa, Jodhaa Akbar traces the impressive graph of the mighty emperor and his romance with a defiant princess. With Hrithik Roshan as Akbar and Aishwarya Rai as Jodhaa, the film is produced by Ronnie Screwvala and Ashutosh Gowariker.

Nephissa   

Don't mind me Adam, am just talking to myself. ;) .

A long long time ago, when Titanic was playing[another Hindi like movie] a friend and I went to see it. But after an hour or so I got really bored and fell asleep. When I woke up, the movie was nearly over and he was crying :D . When he saw me awake, he quickly started fetching the popcorn and munched it vigorously to distract me from the fact that he was crying. War maxa la ooyaysaa baan ku iri, and he said: "I got salt in my eye!" Bless his heart.. :D

Ashkiro   

I used to watch it back in the days, no longer they are too amercanized now. I love this

Mujhe neend Na Aaye - Dil

Lagaan

SubhanAllah i used to be so in love with Amir Khan you have no idea.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Don't mind me Adam, am just talking to myself.
;)

A long long time ago, when Titanic was playing[another Hindi like movie] a friend and I went to see it. But after an hour or so I got really bored and fell asleep. When I woke up, the movie was nearly over and he was crying
:D
. When he saw me awake, he quickly started fetching the popcorn and munched it vigorously to distract me from the fact that he was crying. War maxa la ooyaysaa baan ku iri, and he said: "I got salt in my eye!" Bless his heart..
:D

lool I watched Titanic in the cinema together with a Turkish classmate we were both eleven back then and i swear to god we had never experienced such a long movie before, we didn't understand the story, we didn't understand the jokes,plot,characters, we felt like dying(we thought it was a war movie with bombs flying left and right lolol)

funny thing though, we smuggled in so much candy and chocolate my friend threw up and i became sick because of this 10 mins later and threw up on the floor aswell....when we noticed the movie was almost finishing(and therefore the lights would go on) we quikly ran out the cinema hall :D .

But i watched the movie again somewhere in 2002 but in two parts this time and i did enjoy it smile.gif

Nephissa   

L0L@Adam'. Were you still in Somalia when it came out? cuz in here you can't go to a movie theater and watch an R rated movie if you are 11 :D .

I'd like to send this Hindi song out to a very dear friend [you know who you are smile.gif ] who I've grown apart from, but still miss at times: For you...

Miriam1   

lol@Maryan...he was just something else in his younger days...never understood how people liked his yucky cousin..salaman khan

Jodha Akbar was amazing...

best movies

Paheli

Kabi Kush Kabi Gham

Veer Zeera...can't

Ah bollywood never get tired of talking about it…Well I am only going to suggest movies from last year and this year to watch for those who like hindi movies…Here it goes:

Year 2007 best movies to watch are: Chak De India, Guru, Taare Zameen Par, Heyy baby, and Jab we met(my favorite)

Year 2008 best movies to watch so far are: Jodhaa Akbar, halla bole, Race

If anyone likes to watch these films online, Bollysaga.com, is the best website I have found so far…The picture quality is very good and they have recently released films there right away

Miriam1   

So ^ Race is good? I can't stand these new girls...they simply look too fake...whats wrong with Kajol or Rani?

But deny it..saif ali khan looked amazing in the posters.