Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

SOL Bollywood club

Miriam1   

this topic shan't die!

Um..on a side note I am sure you guys once done with exams or on long lazy weekends, found an amazing site with three masri series (not including movies)

Sista did you watch the musalsal "Hajj Mutwali"?

www.4bladi.com

loool you are right it shouldn't die but I didn't want to be the only keeping it going...I have seen this musalsal I thought it was a very good one, I am definitely going to watch it again, you are a treasure with them egyptian

Did you watch that Parineeta film I mentioned to you?

Miriam1   

Yea I saw that movie a while ago, I forgot the name when you mentioned it. But it has a very nice classic feel to it, I will watch it again since I don't really remember the story line.

If you saw Hajj Mutawali, not sure if also watched Sultan Al Gharam I really like the main actor and its the same rags to riches multiple wives story with a twist.

Chimera   

I bought Jodha&Akbar from an indian shop and watched it a second time(internet copy was blurry) and it was really good, the Mughals were medieval muslim trillionaires (seriously the mughal throne alone is worth one billion USD today)

Miriam1   

^it was very good.

Sista, i loved that movie for kajol's sake she's the best thanks for the link

Yeah adam it was a beautifully made film, you should check the movie "Lagaan" it was made by the same director and was nominateed for a foreign film oscar. BTW whatever happened to that movie KANK?

Hayam, it was a great film, I really enjoyed the story line...Did you watch another film called "Hamara dil aapke paas" sorry if i misspeled the name!!!

Shaken I watched that film in the theater, honestly beside how beautiful it was made and Madhuri's overlooked performance, it wasn't too interesting plot...Sanjay Leela Bansali you should check out "Black" which starrs Rani Mukraji

loool you finally catching up on your movies...I thought it was going to be funnier but it was just okay humor, of course Akshay's performance was nice...My favorite in the movie though was Paresh Rawal...This is my favorite

from the movie...Enjoy it, bee bye

ZOLA   

Hello Scorpion- so finally i got to see AAJA NACHLE and it was great..in south Asia we would say " it was 1st class" lol. i loved the title song. i also love the songs from Jaanat and the song "Pehli Nazar" from Race... people in my office will soon start complaing coz i have been listening to this song for 8 hrs each day.

Adam Zayla- If you liked Jodha Akbar,you might also like Mughal-e-azam. the movie is loosely based on the life of the Mughal Emperor Jahangir. look for the one that is in color that was made some time in the 60's.