Sign in to follow this  
Geelaay

Would you marry your Ex-'s Cousin

Guto   

I personally see no problems with having relationship with relatives of your Ex. It seems that U are feeling guilt, remember things happen the way God plans them to happen and It is not under your control. If U like the guy and he feels the same about U, don't even think twice!

Geelaay   

U absolutely right Guto, I feel both guilt and embrasment. All three of us have same circle of friends and our families know each other, so it hard to for be to deal with that suddently change of status!

king_450   

would you marry your ex's cousin? the simple answer i am going to give you bro is in your case No, because the causin knows you already, that you will fool around behind her back, so don't.

shyhem   

Why are u so blinded,it ain't like the only men living in 'ur city are this two cousins.Obviously u know nothing about men,i mean real men not the suckers that nowadays run around the hood.

I wouldn't date or have any relationship with any lady that had an affair with my friends or cousins regardless of whether her ex is married or not.She can give me all the love she want but ain't tripping,hell no, there is no way i'm going to contradict my buddies by accepting a girl they have just dumped.

I suggest u move on and forget about the cousins,who said u must keep it in the family anyway.

Geelaay…..

Please move ahead with your life but not ur ex’s cousin….damn I magine u married to him, how will he react when his cousin calls n u pick up the phone, or his cousin pays a visit at ur house and u all chit chatting, I am sure there will be a lot of eye contact between 3 of you.

Regards

Where is my Quote……Coming Soon :D:D:D

What is wrong with you people :confused:

Aint there another guys for you to look at? I mean ama sure there are...

I personally wont even look at a guy that my cousin dated or if he use to flirt with her...

Forget about marrying him...What are you doing in the first place going out with him? Yuk.... :eek:

If I ever wanted to marry a guy that my cousin dated I would shoot myself...

If a guy that went out with my cousin asked me out I would make sure that he didnt live to see the next day...I would rip his bal!s off...Ama heartless when it comes to guys...

Geelaay, I would advice you to not date that guy, that's if you really care about ya cousin...

I wanna know something (just a question) Can a guy marry 2 cousins at the same time?

shyhem   

Originally posted by Virgin_Mary:

I wanna know something (just a question) Can a guy marry 2 cousins at the same time?

Do u mean like threesome thing going on the same night,count me in if the religion says its ok to do that but seroiusly i don't think u can marry two cousins at the same time.

I'm abit curious why u asked this question,are u suggestating u want to keep that option open incase u hit deadend.

Geelaay   

Thanks Guys for your input. Let me clear something up here: first of all, these two guys are not first cousins, secondly, he didn't dump me but I left him, thirdly, I knew this present guy for long time that I know what kind of person he is and he is someone who is worth to take risk for!

Geelaay   

I guess I am thinking too much ahead. I don't want to involve anybody that I don't think has mariage potential, I know this person that not so much I going to learn from him, that is why I think marriage is real possiblity if I can handle all these uncertainties and guity/embrassment arrounding our case

Siman   

The guy is going to bear greater butten of involving with U after U left his cousin. Check his motive first.