Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

SOL Funnies: Year 2007

Khalaf   

salams, i must admit and say this place (SOL) is very entertaining and the people are interesting characters. during my time here, tho i liked debates (ok arguing), ive also laughed at what some ppl have written. And i mean, spilling drink ooo shit that was funny. But we gonna just keep it to the funnies of this ending year 2007. You are allowed to pick and present one Funny, and in the end, the funniest comment of 2007 will be awarded sound cool my ppls? When i read this i was at work and i laughed so hard cats thought i was crazy, my stomach was hurting. Funny girl, my vote:

By Nephthyus:

Qof aan aqaanaa laakin areebo ah inta kale been. The woman has 2 year old twin boys. Waxaa u yaal hal tuuji salootada. The twins poop in the living room daily, mid haduu ku fadhiyo tuujiga uu kan kale u baahdo,
wuu soo ordaa couch kuu koraa uu ku sii daynaa.
:D
The house smells like a freakin boosaneero. Haday bakeeri wax kuugu keento ma arkeesid waxa ku dhex jiro, dufunka iyo xabagta korkiisa saaran darteed. I remember mar inaan juice ay ii keentay tuujiga agteeyda yaalay ugu dhex qubay lee. I truly don't get people who live in filth. The germs and infectious virus, not to mention the creepy-crawlies that may be lingering about really makes me nauseus! Ufff..

Cara.   

I dunno, Khalaf. Alle-Ubaahne is gone. What's the point of listing the also-rans if the great man himself isn't eligible?

And do you work the graveyard shift somewhere horta?

Khalaf   

^which of his curses at u do you miss most Cara? :D but yeah funny dude. I can't be bothered to search the archives for funny hailrious comments....the one i posted was recent and made me laugh really hard about the kids shitting around hahaha....but yeah mos def SOL hasn't had many funnies dis year sax. Fill free to post funnies of any-time aiit. And happy new year.

no i don't work the graveyard shift, never have...but up late.....part-time only during the day.....Off since the Dec 17th, but I should take a vaction from my laptop IA.

Skipper   

Thre a couple of funny people around here but the masters are Rudy and Jacaylbaro, there are on a different comedic wise.

Here is what Rudy wrote in one post:

lol! wow xalimo gets stares...! aint that a wonderful day.

enjoy while it at lasts...cuz, out here gals get mad if they dont get stares...lol.. and after our eyes clash, i have to send a smile nod my head.

thats i be wearing my shades!! Modesty, next time they stare at you, offer some sun glasses and tell him...homie..its on the house!!

I allwaysd pay speacial attention when i see post or replies by this 2 SOL legends, very funny indeed.