Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

True Nomads

ManNNN,....cuTE Foto'Z,

There is where we belong..back to tha bushes.. ;) Man..u made me remembeR....subciZ & dugsi quraan. SaturdayZ were tha dayz..la is duubi jirey.....haddii oo jimcihii camal aa banooni ciyaartey oo macalinka laguu soo tiftifey.@

But i was smaRt..&...fuley..i learned tha quran by hearT...sothat i dont get Duubis when there is subcis.

Cool pictureZ...tha firsT gurl is probably better than thousands of xaliimoos aboard.

PEace..Triple elleke.. ;)

king_450   

Even though i don't remember much about Back Home, but the pic's you shared with us are wonderfull and beauty as beauty can it be. No Hair Weave or Hair pieaces as we know now days,original Hair, no makeup at all. How can a living soul compare these beauties to the recent fake beauties, I love Somalia from my heart.Keep Posting our treasure

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Ezzzzzyyyyy Bro. Not all ladies wear now days what you called Hear Weave, LoL. oh boy that was funny,But reality is Kulligood LoL all of them wear some sort of Artificial Hair , I swear not only did they do it publicly ,they can even take it off infront of you and make unnecesary adjustments, wallahi waa yaab, gabdhaheynii waa ay waasheen,.

c/salam

LuCkY   

But reality is Kulligood LoL all of them wear some sort of Artificial Hair ,...

Zakariye yaLL are funny.NOw why are you generaLizing here huh?

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

well lucky(caligirl),i take that back maybe i over exagerated,but let me ask u this sis,since you came to the states ,Have you ever wear a you know glue hair? LoL just say Yes or No? if you didn't sis then u r one of the few left.

c/salam

LuCkY   

How About This Zakariye:HELL NO! Ok I never did and i dont pLan to ever.ALhamduLiLah I have hair and its aLready too much for me...so No Need for any more hassLe and gLuing hair na'mean? :D