Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Hollywood’s normalisation of Muslim deaths

Abtigiis   

I am allergic to consipracy theories, to the extent I consider myself naive. Hollywood is doing business and produce what sells. But I also don't agree with Prometheus on this one; he is using false analogies. The matter at hand is about religion and politics not pure science and there is room for foul play.

Prometheus;684923 wrote:
that the moon-landing was a hoax (filmed in a Hollywood studio, no less)

The popular conspiracy theory seems to be that Stanley Kubrick shot the landing in a studio in England!

Jibreel   

I don't see a conspiracy theory in here and i fail to understand why the gentlemen in the above discussion(those who refute North's stance) have not given one single source , a mere fact , to support their otherwise irrational notion.

Jibreel.

N.O.R.F   

5, I think you're being a bit harsh on the author there. His piece is pretty much confirmed by Oliver Stone and Michael Moore (Academy Award winners ) in the AJE video I posted.

Will contribute more when time permits.

in the first alien movie, the alien bled green - this is the colour of islam. this is no coincidence, Hollywood has been indoctrinating people, no doubt because of a potent mix of popular culture and politics. this has normalised muslim deaths and shaped the discourse.

saxibka, Sigourney Weaver was a modern day crusader. what these deniers of true don't seem to recognise is that the battle for hearts and minds, as it were, are now been fought out in cultural arena.

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;684926 wrote:
I am allergic to consipracy theories, to the extent I consider myself naive. Hollywood is doing business and produce what sells. But I also don't agree with Prometheus on this one; he is using false analogies. The matter at hand is about religion and politics not pure science and there is room for foul play.

To say that there is room for foul play is not to present much of an argument, saaxib. Does this "room for foul play" mean that Holloywood has an agenda or does it not. Norf is saying it does. I am saying prove it. Simples (as the famous Meerkat says; then again, there is some brain washing going on there about Roman Abramovish and his toying with Chelsea....or something). :D

ludicrous+conspiracy+theories.gif

NG, unhinged conspiracy-mongers who blithely exclaim that 9/11 was an inside job, or that Paramount is conspiring with the Pentagon erroneously assume that mere speculation and allegation are a good substitute for evidence and serious scholarship.

Conspiracy theories are discredited and derided in intellectual circles for a reason. Populist narratives are invariably unfalsifiable and unparsimonious, informed by all sorts of bigotries and fears. Never mind the leaps in logic, the confirmation bias, and the historical relativism that is required to sustain such delusions.

There's a difference between real conspiracies (Watergate, Siyaad Barre's coup) and imaginary conspiracies (evil Jewish cabal, Hollywood-Military collusion).

NGONGE;685218 wrote:
To say that there is room for foul play is not to present much of an argument, saaxib. Does this "room for foul play" mean that Holloywood has an agenda or does it not. Norf is saying it does. I am saying prove it.
Simples (as the famous Meerkat says;
then again, there is some brain washing going on there about Roman Abramovish and his toying with Chelsea....or something).
:D

disappointed-thumb-300x391-1944301.jpeg

Ngonge - saxib, please act your age.

NGONGE   

Alpha Blondy;685311 wrote:
disappointed-thumb-300x391-1944301.jpeg

Ngonge - saxib, please act your age.

I promise to do so the minute you start acting your age too, Mr Green blood. :D

green with envy are we now :P. saxib, learn to let go. middle age mediocrity is perfectly acceptable. Have you ever seen grumpy old men on BBC2. Its awersome.

on the topic itself. did you see the vid i posted. its very interesting.