Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Hollywood’s normalisation of Muslim deaths

N.O.R.F   

^Ngonge doesn't need proof saxib. He needs to watch some movies. If he has been living in the miyi maybe.

Conpiracy theory or not, the evidence is compelling. It would be good if the naysayers actually tried to refute it intead of giving us the predictable red herrings.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;685390 wrote:
^Ngonge doesn't need proof saxib. He needs to watch some movies. If he has been living in the miyi maybe.

Conpiracy theory or not, the evidence is compelling. It would be good if the naysayers actually tried to refute it intead of giving us the predictable red herrings.

The evidence can only be "compelling" if it were actual evidence. I think Prom already dealt with your stories there, saaxib. Shakki baa ku dilay.

N.O.R.F   

^Heh. All I see red herrings and you still sitting on the fence. Tell me Hollywood doesn't have an agenda with a stright face saxib.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;685407 wrote:
^Heh. All I see red herrings and you still sitting on the fence. Tell me Hollywood doesn't have an agenda with a stright face saxib.

Stop being obtuse, saaxib. I can not tell you that because I don't know. You are the one making the accusation here. Bring your smoking gun.

BiLaaL   

NGONGE never gets it. I have a feeling that this guy argues for the sake of argument. He's a fence sitter who drools on controversy. He's led by the need to be controversial rather than by any deeply held stance or belief. And of course, facts don't matter in his court. Let him be.

N.O.R.F;685407 wrote:

Seriously though, what do you know about Hollywood?

what do you? i bet you dont even have an IMDB or a RT account?

Tell what us what gives you the right to question peoples knowledge on Hollywood! You dont even have your name on the walk of fame!

NGONGE   

BiLaaL;685446 wrote:
NGONGE never gets it. I have a feeling that this guy argues for the sake of argument. He's a fence sitter who drools on controversy. He's led by the need to be controversial rather than by any deeply held stance or belief. And of course, facts don't matter in his court. Let him be.

Play the ball adeer not the man. :D

What I do or don't do does not matter here. You guys believe in a theory (for that's all it is right now), go ahead and convince us it is true.

When the pakistani earthquake happened last year, the american public didn't respond as handsomely with their contributions as they did with the haitian earthquake. Haiti might have closer proximity to america but no good american citizen will help a terrorist in distress. what happened to 'we all humans'. the denigration of islamic cultures in hollywood will no doubt inform the perception of the average american.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;685465 wrote:
Ngonge, its all there. Did you watch the AJE video?

5, Hollywood has an agenda. Am I wrong?

No I didn't. Did it have a confession in it? :D

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;685468 wrote:
^by 2 Acadamy Award winners no less. Aar daawo bahasha.

I can't access Youtube at work. Care to post a transcript of what they said.

I have a question for the tin-foil hat brigade. If your claim is that Hollywood is in cahoots with the military, how do you explain away the dozens of anti-war and anti-military movies that flag-waving, chest-beating conservatives rail against? Cognitive dissonance? Does not compute, eh? Enter selective bias. Ignore all evidence contrary to your favorite nutty conspiracy theory. Hollywood produced those anti-military films in order to deceive us into thinking they're anti-military. QED.

To quote Sagan, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Paranoia and hysteria don't constitute evidence.

name one hollywood movie which was anti-war and anti-military movies about muslims set either in america or muslim countries. you'd be hard pressed? Syriana was perhaps the closest and even that was engendered!