Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

And OSF are back again....

Kashafa   

Sayyid,

Also where do you get the idea that just becuase you doing something xaraam - that you might as well go and do the most extreme of xaraams since you already done bit of this and that??

It's not sarcasm. They have already done the most extreme of xaaraams by murdering fellow Somali-Muslims who came to aid them just to please the West in the hopes that this will give them 'ictiraaf' as a stand-alone country, the fictious O'ia. Waxaa intaas oo raaco, deen'ta Islaam'ka lagu jees-jeesaayo(gar-ka xiir!), Amxaarada lala shaqeeynaayo, inta lagaarin moral issues like niman iyo naago is dhax'boodaayo.

I think that's far more relevant for you to address than finger-pointing at my online persona.

Zafir   

^^ Easy there Julius Malema, what do you then call the murdering of fellow Somali- Muslims by the Al-Shabaab? Victory??

Kamaavi   

Kashafa,

Nimaan qaawani ku dhalan ma jiraa? Idinka iyo aniguba inaan Ilaahay hor tagi doono anagoo qaawan shaki kuma jiro. Alshabab noocaaga oo kale ayaan u dhaafnay. Maalinta ONLF aad tageerto inaan kuu dhaafi sidoo kale ka yaab.

ONLF xabadeedu amxaaro ayey ku foorartaa. Shabaab dadkay la dagaalnto waa Somali, xitaa adoonta xamar joogta waa ka war wareegaan. Islaamaha iyo caruurta yaad gabaad ka dhigataan. Itixaadkii aad amaani jirtay waa kuwa garka xiirtay oo diinta ka been sheegay. See raganimo dheeraad ah u sheegan kolka?

Polanyi   

^^ ONLF doesn't kill Somalis? :D Of course, some ONLF supporters on this board are known to have double standards:

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

I will prefer to live with Ethiopia than Alshabab and their ilk.

Originally posted by Najmudin( aka Zack):

The Ethiopians should act now and take the war to Mogadishu before it is taken to Addis Ababa. It is their own interest that they help the Somali government.

lolllllll. So Ethiopia should take the fight to Muqdisho against the evil wadaads, but it is evil in my clan village in the OG? Man, getta the hell outta here. The Somali region, which belongs to the nation of Islam and every single Somali tribe, will only be liberated through sincere Muslims and the banner of Islam. Qabilism, Moryaanism, Secularism will lead to a dead end. History has shown this!

The Zack   

Waryaa Karl aka the banned fabregas, don't take my words out of context, either quote the whole post or don't qoute any of it!

Kamaavi   

Why don't you liberate Palestine as its the land of Muslim too. What is stopping you to go and dedicate your life to it ,, yaa Polanyi? :D

Polanyi   

@Ferguson, indeed, the Somali region is close to our hearts since our families and our fellow Somalis settle there, however, our extended families, musliminta Palestine, Eritrea, Phillipines, Burma and Thailand are also part of our family and we sympathise with them as much as we sympathise with the Somalis under occupation. Let us not forget that Turks, Arabs and Oromos have all gave their life to liberate the Somali region(eg. Imam Ahmad Gurey and even in the nineties) . The allegiance of halganized Islamic people of rageedi calibre is based upon Tawheed and Iman( Pure Monotheism and the ranks of faith). It is not built upon heaps of crumbling sand such as nationalism, tribalism or materialism. I don't love a Somali simply because he is against the Ethiopian occupation or because he is a Nationalist . There are probably plenty of Somali atheists, diehard liberals and tribalists who support the cause in the SOmali region. But I am against them as much as I am against an Ethiopian Soldier maruading in the SOmali region.This is because one who despises the deen of Allah and opposes the Shariah( like the ONLF leadership and AT who is allergic to the hudood)is probably worser than the one who supports the occupation of fellow Somalis, for he has opposed the lord of the worlds, whereas the latter has probably supported occupation out of tribalism and wordly desire. Do you think people will go to Jannah simply because they opposed occupation of nations?

As for Palestine, the prophet Muhammad said Palestine will liberated by the Mahdi and his army. Therefore, intan yara sugayno with pure Somali Shah, Somalia and the Somali region will be liberated from every person/organsation/regional entity o the full implementation of diinta Allah swt -hor istaga or tries to divide the halganized SOmali people of rageedi calibre into colonial fiefdoms( fufuland, bubuland, qashinland, etc.). ( btw,this included the ONLF organisation, if they don't repent and stop trangressing against the shariah.)

ASWRB.

Maaddeey   

Karl, were'nt you supposed to be away for few weeks?.

Ps. The Zack, when I saw ur quote and before you replied, I knew you didn't mean as it looks, lakin ninyow, dawladdan baas ee gaaladu soo dhistay si Khilaafa Islaamiyah aysan u dhalan maxaa ku dabadhigay?

Kamaavi   

@Polanyi, you are victim of Kashafe's cyber hoo'haa syndrome. But the O region is neither Kashamir, Palestine, Somaliland, Puntland nor Darfur. It is unique by its own. Forefathers who found, run , formulated & led different liberation movements were more wise, strict and determined than these fake religious warlords( likes of Shangoli) that you might worship day and night.

Makhdal Dahir, Sh.Ibrahim and many more insightful men have founded the O noble struggle. The ONLF is for a pure and one agenda. It doesn't involve or part take fake Somalism, Islamism, and corruption of money (and intelligence). You might look through high power eye piece lenses but hey ONLF is one. It is not for less than freedom.

The ONLF organization is a grass root from its community. It is not dependent on UK, USA, Somalia, Pakistan, Sudan, or Bashtu Afghans. They trust no body but them selves. They worship no one but Allah. And the long waited permanent victory will be achieved through their hands Idam Alle. Bood bood ama is qarxi we here focusing on the defense of the weak and poor souls of the O Somalis in the O region.