Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

And OSF are back again....

Cabdow   

Now that's what I call All-Star event! How I wish I was living there that day and Lily dhexyar was my date for the night, imagine that :cool:

I see OSF is doing their thang once again, Thanks Zak.

The Zack   

Loooool Canjeex, who is dhexyar? Nimco Dareen? If so, I don't blame u at all. As for the ruwaayad, I agree with you, it is gonna be the bomb! Almost everybody is there.

Cabdow   

Nimco dareen is the dhexyar of all dhexyars ninyow, but no, the other dhexyar i'm talking about is a SOL Londoner smile.gif

So are you going to the event Zak?

nuune   

^^ :D

Zak is on the other side of the Atlantic, maybe he can book his flight now and be there on time

The Zack   

Lol@Nuune, I wish I could be there. Had I been notified about a month ago I would've been there. Dhaantada waan jabin lahaa go'naheen. Adigu u luud kobtaa illeen Dublin waa labo tallaabee. Canjeexoow, adiguna kolley Sweden iyo aaggaas baad degen tahaye ka qeyb gal dhaantada oo dhex yar la ciyaar.

Kashafa   

^^ Interesting, but if I may ask: When will the OSF incorporate wet t-shirt contests as a part of the "Hagardaamo Gumaysi, Halgamaa wax ma yeesho" spirit ?

By the same token in which your young maidens shake da ting on stage as a display of patriotic fervour, don't you think it would be a great idea to showcase their, ahem, vibrant fertility in the form of a wet t-shirt contest ?

Hadaba, waxaan codsanaayaa in fikradayda ah, wet t-shirt contest, la tix-geliyo, laguna daro ixtifaalaat'ka ee ONLF/OSF.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^ Interesting, but if I may ask: When will the OSF incorporate wet t-shirt contests as a part of the "Hagardaamo Gumaysi, Halgamaa wax ma yeesho" spirit ?

As soon as your boys, the shabaabs aka barbaarta, start taking off the masks on their faces as a part of their "jihading against any anti-shabaab person in this world". :D:D

Kashafa   

The Zack and Ferguson,

I think you didn't catch the sardonic impart of my post, marka af-soomali aa nigu sheegaa: Abtiyaal, dhaqan'keenu iyo suugaan'teenu waa wexii raacsan Deen-ul-Islaam Al-Xaneef. Wexii ka soo horjeedo, qashin'ka aa lagu tooraa, walaa karaamah.

Gabdho-hee Soomaliyeed oo xushmad, sharaf, iyo xishood mudnaa intaa calan cilmaani uu soo xirteen oo markaas stage soo saarteen, aa tiraahdeen: "Sidaan uu niiki, oo sidaan uu dheel, oo sidaan isu rox-rox, oo sidaan dhac-dhac ka sii" And for what ? So that they can be leered at by dirty old men ? For warped patriotism in the name of a non-existent 'country' that you invented and called O'ia ?

This is what happens when the cancer of secularism spreads among a Muslim people oo Ilaahay ku karaameeyay deent'a Islaam'ka.

So what I was telling you was: Why stop there at niikis ? Why not go full-blown il-bax ? Next OSF event waxaa ka dhigi karteen bump'n'grind joint. Kan xiga waa wet t-shit contest.

Let me give you some practical advice: Hire a few blondes from the local strip club at the next ONLF/OSF dhaanto. After all, anything goes in the name of O'ia, right ? Secularism, booty-shaking, taking money from Ethiopia on the sly, murdering fellow Somalis who have come to aid and liberate you.

Hadii aa deedeen codsiga ahayd "Yaa qowmanaa ajeebo daaciyallahi waa aminoo bih" oo ku gacan-sayrteen Xukmiga Shareecada oo ku atkeysatiin cilmaani'nimo iyo khayaanad, hadaba dharbaaxada Mujahideen'ta ka war suga, ogow'na hadootee oohin iyo cabaad waxba ma tarayso. Tii Uncle Black Ahmed ku dhac'thay'na maniga foga, ee waantooba oo is caqli-celiya inta ay nolasha mac'dahay.

^^As muslim how do you know about things like 'wet t-shirt contest', 'bump n grind' (i don't know what that is - but sounds xaraam :D ), 'booty shaking' etc.

Also where do you get the idea that just becuase you doing something xaraam - that you might as well go and do the most extreme of xaraams since you already done bit of this and that??

"oh Allah, i was just joking - it was only a bit sarcasm" - i think won't wash - of course unless you repent.

Istakhfuranllaah!