Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

The reason some girls stay single - very funny!

LANDER   

lol..I don't doubt this message is authenticate for a minute. Let me put Demitri 'The Stud' In perspective for those of you not familiar with T.O.

King St. is where the YUPPIES play. Its crawling with investment bankers, lawyers and otherwise fairly young ppl with too much money looking for a way to burn it. Some obviously can't take a shot to their ego, they're thinking: 'I drive a Maserati, I wear expensive clothes, I make serious dough how could she not want me?' The only problem for Demitri is that every other man in that place is on the same tip.

I don't know why everybody in here is acting so shocked though, some somali dudes act even more desperate than this fool. Ladies don't all come forward at the same time with your horror stories. :D

SeeKer   

I have nothing wrong with me :eek: Just from the voicemails there are a couple things wrong with him :D

Olga should give him some of her antidepressants!

This is from the Urban Dictionary

douchebag - A person almost completely lacking in social awareness, yet thinks they are actually some sort of casanova. Usually has an extremely inflated sense of self worth, which is puzzling to others because in reality they are seen as quite irritating or pathetic.

LANDER   

Norf,

Waran sxb it has been a long time indeed. Ka waran Dubai, I'm tired of these canadian winters I'm contemplating a change of scenery.

Originally posted by LANDER:

Norf,

Waran sxb it has been a long time indeed. Ka waran Dubai, I'm tired of these canadian winters I'm contemplating a change of scenery.

Dude,it is not even winter yet and you complain? Chill out. smile.gif

*scratches head about topic*, what was it about? smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by LANDER:

lol..I don't doubt this message is authenticate for a minute. Let me put Demitri 'The Stud' In perspective for those of you not familiar with T.O.

King St. is where the YUPPIES play. Its crawling with investment bankers, lawyers and otherwise fairly young ppl with too much money looking for a way to burn it. Some obviously can't take a shot to their ego, they're thinking: 'I drive a Maserati, I wear expensive clothes, I make serious dough how could she not want me?' The only problem for Demitri is that every other man in that place is on the same tip.

I don't know why everybody in here is acting so shocked though, some somali dudes act even more desperate than this fool. Ladies don't all come forward at the same time with your horror stories.
:D

Loool the background story helps!! LOOL It is the Mayfair of London. :D LOOL

Lander, we've yet to see these kind of farahs here, maybe they are on there way, although I hope not. Desperate yes, but this is psycho desperate. I think you should listen again, there is no way there could be a deluded farah like that. redface.gif

Farahbrown- touched a nerve have I :D

Adam keep it on lock down please at all cost icon_razz.gif