Sign in to follow this  
Qandalawi

Hayfever, How do you treat it?

Im having great diffuculty in getting rid off hayfever, it's getting on my nerves so much sniffing and blowing off diif aaargh... I don't know what to do, I occasionally used tablets to ease the problem but won't rid off all together, some friends of mine told me to use black seed to eradicate, I have yet to try but will definetely do, it's a nightmare walahi started this early well before the summer...my god.

Did any of you have or suffer from this? Have you tried "Xabatu Sawda" and what was the result, any other suggestion as how to deal with it..

NB: Medical doctors won't help much, just some tablets for temporary treatment which mostly doesn't work for me.

A lot of water

as much as you can drink orange/lemon juice

A lot of food (stomach must be full all the time)

Exercise and going out (never stay on bed otherwise you'll be weaker)

Take strong pain killers and anti-alergic tablets

Xabtu Sawda is good but slowly, try Honey as well

^^LOL You are one funny man, waar miyaad nadilaysaa dee mase waad marqaansantahay, take strong pain killer iyo anti alergic kuye, waxaaba kasii daran a lot of food and excercise.. LOL Thanks JB...

But I think you missed my point?

it is true sxb ,,,,,,, and that is what i do ,,, anti-alergic is good for the diif and stuff ,,, try one like Priton and u'll be fine for hours.

I remember i was in hayfever and travelling hours with a car ,,, just using those tricks but didn't use the Xabat Sawda and Malab ,,,, i then went to the beach and swimming while my noise was running like a river :D

waar looma joojiyo sxb ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hawshaadaa la wataa isagaa iska tegeya waxaasi

I can't say it now for security reasons :D:D

but i'm sure you are far far away from that beach ,,,,,,, anybeach will do the work though

lol @waar looma joojiyo sxb ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hawshaadaa la wataa isagaa iska tegeya waxaasi

Hayfever(sanboor) Hayfever often runs in families, and is also related to asthma and eczema

Takaale try to stay in doors from 5pm and 7pm, when pollen counts are usually high. Keep windows and doors closed, especially at these times and when sleeping.

*Use an air conditioner or filter when possible,

at home

*Damp dust and vacuum your home regularly, to minimise the presence of pollen and dust.

*Airing bedclothes in direct sunlight is also helpful

*Avoid unnecessary extra irritants such as smoke and chemical fumes. Honestly you might outgrow it, it might just disappear on its on, try changing location if its really that bad!

Sorry for my bad engrish dee :D:D

I thought he is talking about fever, cold, flue and stuff like that ,,,,,,,, damn it

Now i know, sanboor is not an easy xanuun dee ,,,,, :D:D

Some folks have some weird ways of struggling with hayfever,however if u do exercize and do push ups and etc u should be fine.Swimming helps alot too and avoid using too much barfuun and remember too much shiir will also give u a sanboor so be neutral.Do not use Xabad sawda,its gonna make ur hormones go on a strike and believe me,u dont want that.An other surwaal gaab dude told me that too much kissing reduces sanboor too,so u try that and let me know how it goes.

STOIC   

Although I have tried to tough it out, I just can't take it anymore.I have had the high fever last night after watching the College Basket ball finals.I woke up this morning with headache and blocked nose.I have tried to take Claritin, but it seems its not helping as much.I don't want to go to the doctor for a cold.The cold has exhort me to rest my body today.I am laying on my Sofa right now with a bowl of soup and Orange juice nxt to me.Right now I feel iritated, sore, and miserable. :mad:

Taliban   

Tukaale, my thinking is you live in a major city. Most major cities in the West got pollution. Living in such a city over a period of time (+-10 years), one develops allergies, respiratory diseases or illnesses such as asthma, iwm. If you frequently drive, your job involves coming into contact with chemicals (home, factory grade, iwm), it can aggravate the condition. It also doesn't help what one normally eats in such a city; mostly artificial food.