Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Is it ever OK to hit a woman?

pearl   

any women who accepts or forgives a man for hitting her...and doesnt do shite about it...is asking to be hit a second time..

i dont know what all this fuss is about...we all live in Foreign countries...where the police and ur moma is a phone call away....so if he hits u...lock his arse up...simple solution for a dirty ******* ...

J.Lee   

is it ever OK to hit a woman????????

Uh.....No Maya...Nunca....non...

...its not OK for a man or woman to hit ANYONE

well said sis. couldn't put it better but If a man decides to put his gacamo on me I going to put his gacamo in handcuffs....After he gets a beatdown from my 7 walaalo and my Ilma abti and mi whole familia.

king_450   

I can't Beleive you even ask this question.

"BUT"

There are certain buttheads - subhuman cretins, really - on this planet of vast dementia who believe that subjugating, enslaving and torturing human beings who happen to be female has something to do with "Pride."and "inferiorating" and must serve basically as servants and slaves to their husband-masters, a number of cultures somehow finds it "godly" so as you can see it is not a good topic to we somalians need to discuss, becuase i do not blv any one of us could do such act.

"And"

Too many people are afraid to actively condemn such despicable behavior, claiming to be "tolerant" and "respecting" of someone else's "bad behavior." so my take on this subject is harsh and i hate to see specially a somali men raising their hand to out btlf somali ladies.

Kool_Kat   

YES, if she puts up with it...I don't feel sorry for those women who get hit by their mates...

No man has the right, under any Circumstances, to hit a woman...But if that should happen, she shouldn't have to put up with it...And if she does or makes excuses for getting hit, then she deserves it...

Is it okay to hit a women? :mad:

It's not even okay to hit ur kids so how's could a women be allowed to hit?

If a man ever hits u and u dont take action ( am sure he's capable of killing u).....Thats how all the women in America, Pakistan etc....don't know about Somalia ( but I am sure they beat women).....Thats how women get killed........

I dont even understand what could make someone hit a women..... If god says he hates divorce ( My opinion is a true muslim guy would never hit a women cause if they know divorce is hated by god and I dont see how a women would not file one the second she gets hit.......I mean he maybe ur husband but they dont own ya.......

PEARL.....well said, i feel sorry for them women that get beaten up and cant stand up for themselves.

well me personaly, a man touchs me, and he finds the lockes of the house changed and his clothes ouside in the bin, ill change my fone number and tell the police to put a ristraining order on him.

if he is rich and owns the house,,,,,,thank God for the west and women-protection agencies. i'll do the new identity and run-away.

Originally posted by sweet_gal:

Is it okay to hit a women? :mad:

It's not even okay to hit ur kids so how's could a women be allowed to hit?

If a man ever hits u and u dont take action ( am sure he's capable of killing u).....Thats how all the women in America, Pakistan etc....don't know about Somalia ( but I am sure they beat women).....Thats how women get killed........

I dont even understand what could make someone hit a women..... If god says he hates divorce ( My opinion is a true muslim guy would never hit a women cause if they know divorce is hated by god and I dont see how a women would not file one the second she gets hit.......I mean he maybe ur husband but they dont own ya.......

Originally posted by sweet_gal:

This reminds me of an incident that recently happened:::I was in school and someone told me that some women in somalia were beaten and even killed by their men....Is this true or false since i never lived in somalia? :confused:

Nailah   

im a violent little kid....so when a man tries to hit me, lets just say....no matter where you are, theres something you can use as a weapon! lol

Clown...

Now, why do i sense like you just asking for a quick smack right across the Face mizz?lol.

Was that meant to be a joke? Coz I didnt find it funny... redface.gif Now what did I say before...You are a type of guy that would hit a woman, END OF STORY.

You just threanted to hit me...Chrikey.

But the thing is I aint those type of girls that would cry...You hit me I GET BACK ON my feet and ama SMACK YA BACK all the way back to the CIRCUS, So I advice ya from now onwards to watch what you say to me...WARNING...

u somali GALS HAVE TURNED AN ANGLE OF 360DEGREES,FROM REMOTE OF SOMALIA TO SKYSCRAPERS OF THE GLOBE, BUT ALL OVER SADEN STARTED PUTTING SOME TIGHT SKIRTS SHOWING ALL UR BODY AND SHAPE.TELL ME LADIES WHICH MAN WIIL MARRY SUCH A LOOKING WOMAN.AT THE SAME TIME, OLD MEN WHO ARE PRETENDITNG TO BE 15 YEARS OLD CONFUSED IN LIFE SAGGING THIRE PANTS THAT THEY THINK WILL MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE ILBAX. THINK BEFORE U DRESS AND LOOK BEFORE U LEAP. CONTROL UR LIFE BEFORE IT CONTROLS U.

Originally posted by YAHYE MORI:

u somali GALS HAVE TURNED AN ANGLE OF 360DEGREES,FROM REMOTE OF SOMALIA TO SKYSCRAPERS OF THE GLOBE, BUT ALL OVER SADEN STARTED PUTTING SOME TIGHT SKIRTS SHOWING ALL UR BODY AND SHAPE.TELL ME LADIES WHICH MAN WIIL MARRY SUCH A LOOKING WOMAN.AT THE SAME TIME, OLD MEN WHO ARE PRETENDITNG TO BE 15 YEARS OLD CONFUSED IN LIFE SAGGING THIRE PANTS THAT THEY THINK WILL MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE ILBAX. THINK BEFORE U DRESS AND LOOK BEFORE U LEAP. CONTROL UR LIFE BEFORE IT CONTROLS U.

Stop generalising :mad: