gooni

Aduunka Aan la Dagaalno si Naloo Ictiraafo

gooni   
42 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Marka aanad kala garaney hadal dhab loo yidhi oo ujeedo leh, iyo kaftan guurti isku tur-tuureyso, oo nuxurkiisuna intaas ka weyn yahay waa sidan oo kale. Iyo waxa ragga qaarkii ka heysta fahanka nooca reer waqooyigu uwadda hadlaan.

Odweyne 
Dhaqanka soomaalidu waa isku mid mid gaar u ah waqooyi ma jiro.

Hadalkku
Mar waa oraah
Mar waa sarbeeb
Mar waa kaftan
Mar waa sheeko
Mar waa waano
Mar waa murti 
Mar waa maaweelo
Mar waa wacdi
Waa ilaa maashaa-alaah lamasoo loobi karo.

Odayga hadalkiisa kaftan buu adiga kula yahay si aad adeer u ag fariisato.

Hadalka odayga nuxurkiisu waxa weeye, wax un ha la sameeyo si jar iska xoornimo ah oo aduunku noogusoo jeesto

Hadaan doono carabta aan lasii murano ha lays waydiiyo maxay kuwani 

Shiibaha aan la dagaalno si loo dhaho snm dad baa uga dhintay dagaalkii shiinaha.

Aakhirka hadaan doon aan dhar dhigano si loo dhaho dad baa aqoonsi u waashay

Ma intaas yaad ka akhrin wayday adeerkaa saleebaan gaal?

2 hours ago, gooni said:

Waa mushkilad wayn hadii oday hadalka kala iloobaya loo sacabiyo

Who is this odeygaan wareersan again? Nin wareersan u egyahay, then again iyaga dhan wada wareersan, from Waraabe to Muuse Muqayil.

gooni   
59 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Who is this odeygaan wareersan again? Nin wareersan u egyahay, then again iyaga dhan wada wareersan, from Waraabe to Muuse Muqayil.

Miskiin
Odaygaan  da'ahaan waa ka wayn yahay siyaad barre wuuna lasoo shaqeeyay dawladihii hore waa waayo arag xigmad la'aan ku khaatumo seegay.

Wuxuu u qaabilsan yahay snm madaxa golaha guurtida oo aan waligood dhicin.

• That is really sad! 1

Gediid   
7 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Hello;

Roughly 20 years ago I remember this beggar from Baidoa nearly lost it when President Riyaale expelled from Somaliland a couple of hundred Professional beggars from Baidoa and it seems he’s still bitter about it. 
Sadly in my absence from SOL no one bothered to set him straight so I will try to play the devils advocate here and break the sad news to him knowing fully well how obstinate beggars are. 
 President Biixi does not chew qaad, smoke or drink. I know your beggers mind can’t and won’t grasp that but it’s a FACT.
However I can’t say the same for your Fellow beggars back home in Baidoa  and among the few in the diaspora. 75% of the income your folks earn begging in Mogadishu is spent on those 2 vices.  both alcohol and qaad have become a favorite pastime in Baidoa enjoyed by many of the locals. Even the former chief beggar Jawari was an alcoholic. 

Excuse me  if I forgot my manners but one can’t but help kick an obtuse beggar once in a while.

good to see the old folks who I knew from many many years ago btw. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 3

Gediid   

Oodweyne,

Glad to see you all. It’s been a while since I last checked sol but it took a pandemic and lockdown in NYC To return me back to it. I saw the posts and most are positive banter but this fellow was always outright negative and talking from where one Normally does not associate speech with. It made me question why knowing full well our camels don’t graze with the few they have and no recorded history of animosity between them and us except when Riyaale expelled en masse the hundreds of beggars from his hometown. That’s when I came to the conclusion Maybe this must have hit hard the city and local economy And he just can’t get over it but 20 years as an awfully long time to carry a grievance and he might, MIGHT just die not with the shahadah like a normal Muslim would but with Burn mirqaanland on his lips instead .😂😂😂

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

16 hours ago, Gediid said:

Hello;

Roughly 20 years ago I remember this beggar from Baidoa nearly lost it when President Riyaale expelled from Somaliland a couple of hundred Professional beggars from Baidoa and it seems he’s still bitter about it. 
Sadly in my absence from SOL no one bothered to set him straight so I will try to play the devils advocate here and break the sad news to him knowing fully well how obstinate beggars are. 
 President Biixi does not chew qaad, smoke or drink. I know your beggers mind can’t and won’t grasp that but it’s a FACT.
However I can’t say the same for your Fellow beggars back home in Baidoa  and among the few in the diaspora. 75% of the income your folks earn begging in Mogadishu is spent on those 2 vices.  both alcohol and qaad have become a favorite pastime in Baidoa enjoyed by many of the locals. Even the former chief beggar Jawari was an alcoholic. 

Excuse me  if I forgot my manners but one can’t but help kick an obtuse beggar once in a while.

good to see the old folks who I knew from many many years ago btw. 

Ah, the sewage-dwelling lurking rat busta ayuu iska soo jafay boosaneeradii markuu ugu adkeysan waaye karbaashka fellow sewage-dwellers vermin. Seeftaan iyo cagtaan sida quraanshada camal ayee idiinku istaageysaa, no mercy yaa boosaneero ku nool parasites, waligiinba isku soo habar wacda sidii dhoocilaha camal. Then again what do you expect sewage-dwelling creatures?

At least my karbaash of your fellow sewage-dwellers made you to come out from your sewage rat hole.

22 hours ago, gooni said:

Miskiin
Odaygaan  da'ahaan waa ka wayn yahay siyaad barre wuuna lasoo shaqeeyay dawladihii hore waa waayo arag xigmad la'aan ku khaatumo seegay.

Wuxuu u qaabilsan yahay snm madaxa golaha guurtida oo aan waligood dhicin.

Markee dowladii Kacaanka ka soo naas nuugeen ayee iska dhigaayaan kuwa ka soo horjeeday. Walaa Waraabe, walaa duqaan aad sheegeysid, walaa Siilaanyihii wareersanaa iyo kuwii ka horeeyey. They are all opportunists ku heyn jiray 'ceynaankaa waligaa haay, Jaalle Siyaad' iyo 'nooloow Siyaad, nooloow.'

Tallaabo   

Why don't you guys quit this kind of animosity and name calling each other. No matter how much you call each other boosaneero (whatever that means) or beggers, non of your insults will have any effect on the reality on the ground. Neither can MMA stop Somaliland's forward march nor can the duriyad brigade here change the monkey like behaviour of the bunker pseudo government and their kangaroo pseudo parliament. Please all of you take a chill pill and relax. Ok? 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Gediid   
4 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Ah, the sewage-dwelling lurking rat busta ayuu iska soo jafay boosaneeradii markuu ugu adkeysan waaye karbaashka fellow sewage-dwellers vermin. Seeftaan iyo cagtaan sida quraanshada camal ayee idiinku istaageysaa, no mercy yaa boosaneero ku nool parasites, waligiinba isku soo habar wacda sidii dhoocilaha camal. Then again what do you expect sewage-dwelling creatures?

At least my karbaash of your fellow sewage-dwellers made you to come out from your sewage rat hole.

Oodweyne in a moment similar to Nostradamus forewarned us. LoL 

17 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

And by the way, if soon enough you keep hearing: "Bosenero-this or bosenero-that", don't take it to heart. For it's basically the "tongue-tied-and-the-monosyllabic-utterances" of some of the wheyface plonkers we have around in here, particularly, those who are stuttering or choking like a "stuck-record" 

The boosaneero I crawled out of is the upper east side, manhattan, USA. You might have heard of it but sadly they don’t allow your preferred trade. It’s strictly against the law. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1