Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Cricket

Intel   

what a match indeed.....B Lee my new hero..what a six 4_17_3.gif

the rain help us, we had no chance..Yuvraj Singh what a player ey,

the bloody Curries are getting better each game...

i can't wait to the finals

N.O.R.F   

a lackluster performance by the badbads (indians), tandulker and dravid were dispointing, but hey it a game of 3 halves, i think,,,,

rocko do u play much cricket down there? i havnt played since school, dont ask how long :D , i was a pretty good bowler even if i do say so myself,,,

RaMpAgE   

Come on , No one can beat good ol australia :D

Indians are gonna go home before the third one dayer. icon_razz.gif

come on ozzz. :cool:

Intel   

Originally posted by Ya Boy Up Norf:

but hey it a game of 3 halves, i think,,,,

i think its all down hill from here for the Curries mate

rocko do u play much cricket down there? i havnt played since school, dont ask how long
:D
, i was a pretty good bowler even if i do say so myself,,,

i'll take your word on that :D

yeah i do play bit of a cricket alot actually, i'm pretty average batter, me bowler too..

how long has it been since you played cricket BTW 23_2_11.gif

Akash   

Pakistan ready for 'tough' series against India .

Pakistan's bowling attack would test India's batting powerhouse in the forthcoming series, with pace bowler Shoaib Akhtar holding the ace so guys what do you think the upcoming Series and the one day international that will held in Pakistan next month.

Changed   

pakistan is probably in for a tough competition but i have a feeling they will win with shuib akhtar on their team i mean that is the best baller ever,

i think their batting team would be fantabolous with saeed anwar and inzamam ul haq, waqar younis and waseem akram will be balling too :D

. ...check this out peeps imran khan has agreed to help the paki team for the tournament .. .. paki team

hey does mohammed azarudin still play for the indian i used to love that fella..

dyaam ausies :mad:

N.O.R.F   

^^^mizz unique into cricket? lol at Paki team, hopefully it will be a good test with no probs off the field of play, it will be a case of bowlers vs batters, Rahul Dravid will be the man,,,,,

Akash   

mizz unique.. probably Azaruding he is not good form at this time..... Norf dont forget Afridi he has good record agains india,

Well when it is between India and Pakistan every thing is on the line for those 2 teams.when these two teams play they dont even care what form there in.they play good as hell.this is gona be one of the best series ever played coz they are two arch rivals