Sign in to follow this  

SOLers on Facebook

Haneefah   

KK, usheeg bal inanta! LoL. Waliba waxaad ugu dartaa markey cadaan yihiin bey ka sii khatar-sanyihiin in looks and more (or so I hear :D ).

Does the SOL group still exist on FB?

Haneefah   

^what do you mean ismaan badalin. Xaasha! Nin ka helid umbaadan aniga igu aqoon, odaynimo wala cadaannimo! Ceeb caleek sis, I was only stating what has been observed by others, hence the parentheses icon_razz.gif .

Kool_Kat   

Haneefah, miyaad nooleed (oh how my mom hates markaan intaa dhoho)? Cadaan you say? Heedhe anigu markastaan sheegaa oo Soomaali madaxweyn, qoor yar, garbo dhuuban uun baa la'igu ogyahay (although my hubby does not fit this description :D )!

Aaliyah, when I say 'oday' waxaan ka wadaa mid aan wili khaafka iyo laanka (the letter L in arabic yaah icon_razz.gif ) isaga darsoomin... :D

Haneefah   

^ :D . No, no such thing. But speaking of macalins, I have been quite a bit impressed with certain MIT folk charms as of late -- not smitten though...not yet. icon_razz.gif

KK, I do have to agree with hooyo here, that's a terrible thing to say lest you're expecting to hear, "ma inaan dhintaad igu tirineysey?" Sideed tahay bal maad iska dhahdid icon_razz.gif Glad to see you around -- I hope you and the family are well! As for odayaasha -- siddaaa baan kugu ogahay, very proud of your pseudo-loyalty ( given your 'hubby' doesn't exactly fit the image) to those with the description you gave. :D

Aaliyana iska daa...if you asked her how she would define odaynimo age range, I bet you it would start from the 30s :D

Aaliyyah   

Aaliyana iska daa...if you asked her how she would define odaynimo age range, I bet you it would start from the 30s [big Grin]

30 is the limit for me, and here she's starting from 30...Koolkat odayaasha iska hayso....I pass icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

^lool yeah who knows could be someone pretending to be you..anything is possible with the cyber world.

anyways, I was just joking :D