Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Be A Winner In Life.

BOB   

so you want to be a winner in life? of course you do! everybody does but not everybody knows how, right?

here are 6 tips that I BELIEVE will lead you to the top and yes they are FOR FREE.

first and foremost forget about LUCK because there's no such thing as LUCK as you earn your living by WORKING and as far as I am concerned there's nothing LUCKY about that.

Most top achievers in the world will tell you how they earned their money but that doesn't necessarily mean you can strike it rich too by following their examples but what they don't tell you is that WINNING only comes from having a POSITIVE state of mind and unbreakable confidence that you WILL succeed because believe me NEGATIVE thoughts will only hold you back.

WINNERS have focused on goals and they go after them with passion. they demonstrate confidence and above all they never STOP learning.

now, follow these simple rules and trust me you will become a WINNER IN LIFE.

1-TRUST your abilities to manage any challenge in life never PANIC and always remain calm no matter what (pretend that you are always in control) and your self-confidence will greatly IMPROVE.

2-BELIEVE in yourself and shut out negative thoughts and open the door for an (I CAN DO) attitude.

3-believe you CAN still succeed particularly after you have failed or been rejected. most successful people will tell you they had to try and try again before they struck it rich but they never tell you NOT GIVE UP so DON’T GIVE UP.

4-know what your goals are. (ask yourself what is that you want to achieve in life) clearly define them and pursue them relentlessly.

5-remain HONEST in ALL aspects of your life, it’s very IMPORTANT.

6-BE a student of life and learn from life’s experiences.

PS. in the day of Khiyama only your Ibada will save you.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB thanks for posting. If you allow me, I would like to contaminate your generous and well-written advice and ask some basic questions that tend to elude us all.

What does being a winner in life mean? How do you measure success in life?

PS: This is a genuine effort to extract wisdom from your genius mind.

Nephissa   

^^ Looks like being rich is the ultimate success in life. From what I gathered Success in life is measured by Wealth according to the piece.

BOB thanks for the tips.

nuune   

a little bit of laziness can make your life success or a winner, examples of this are plenty, am sure u know more people who are lazy and achieved every bit of life be it wealthy or whatever in your mind!

PS. in the day of Khiyama only your Ibada will save you.

I like this bit smile.gif

BOB   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

What does being a winner in life mean? How do you measure success in life?
[/b]

People have various definitions regarding success but in my humble opinion I believe people regard success by achieving what they set out to achieve in life whatever that maybe.

I can only speak for myself and me I want to achieve a whole lot but none more important than saving the lives of the thousands of Somali women & children living in the refugee camps around the world and back in Somalia and that is not something I can achieve all by myself, I need each and every young Somali male and female's help as we are the last hope for our country and people.

Every true Somali person should have in heart what's in the best interest for mother Somalia and our Somali people, forget about this stup!d tribe, we are all brothers & sisters, aunts & uncles and nephews and nieces.

The day I help restore my land & people’s battered & bruised pride & dignity is the day I will feel a true WINNER IN LIFE.

Bishaaro, the pleasure is all mine my Sister.

Nuune, sxb, the only tip I can give you about the day of Khiyama is to do plenty Ibada while you still can so Allah will grant you PARADISE.

PS. by the way xiinfaniin, i am not genius just good old eccentric.

Peace, Love & Unity.

I can only speak for myself and me I want to achieve a whole lot but none more important than saving the lives of the thousands of Somali women & children living in the refugee camps around the world and back in Somalia and that is not something I can achieve all by myself, I need each and every young Somali male and female's help as we are the last hope for our country and people.

walaahi well said sxb Insha alaah always lets us add that Insha alaah oneday we will reach this point Insha alaah

very true Somali person should have in heart what's in the best interest for mother Somalia and our Somali people, forget about this stup!d tribe, we are all brothers & sisters, aunts & uncles and nephews and nieces .

sxb again maxaan dhahaa ishaa ka bujisay. Walaahi that is true but we need to belive these us we mean it sxb(we are all brothers & sisters, aunts & uncles and nephews and nieces) Ilaah waxba la ma ah in somali oo hisheesay oo isjacel oo is cafisay laga bilaabo somali jabuutiyaan somlia kenyan somali ephiopian, joind oneday and bulid their homeland Insha alaah

Originally posted by BOB:

People have various definitions regarding success but in my humble opinion I believe people regard success by achieving what they set out to achieve in life whatever that maybe.........

The day I help restore my land & people’s battered & bruised pride & dignity is the day I will feel a true WINNER IN LIFE.

Sxb, I think you have set out to achieve a noble goal. It’s a realistic goal as well.

But more importantly, this definition of yours restores the equilibrium of these two words where individual’s success translates in to communal victory and triumph, and where the word wining looses its selfish connotation and instead symbolizes the far-reaching and positive impact that one’s efforts could make. You seem to understand the power of positive thinking and the profound difference you could affect.

But the reasons for which I have (temporarily) hijacked this lovely topic of yours still remain. More often than not the words success and winning get subverted to mean superficial and phony worldly achievements that have no tangible meaning to a decent human being. It was a genuine desire from my part to bring your attention (to mine as well) to what I believe to be an obvious reality: that you can’t live meaningful life if you can’t define your mission in life and set realistic and attainable goals; that our mission has to reflect the purpose of our creation and our goals have to please our Creator; and our yardstick by which we measure our success ought to be how well we pleased our Allah.

It goes without saying that every Muslim is well conversant with these basic tenets of our religion. But reminding each other is beneficial, I think.

Some people may get a bit philosophical and complicate this topic by introducing the relativity of success. Let’s see if that comes up!

PS. Emboldened by the valuable wisdom extracted from your genius mind, I am off to download some of those deep and un-reached treasures(wisdom) of yours.