Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

WEIRD TURN ONS ....

Jumatatu   

loooooooooooooooool@Ngonge..

It has to be Ngonge to spoil the plot..but saxiib you misunderstood the sis

she said:

A nice looking man in a suit always makes me drool

Not every Dick, Harry and Tom with a suit. Anywayz pal why did you forget to put on your specs in this picture.... smile.gif

Going back to the theme of the thread "weird turn ons".......mine is any Xalimo wearing a 'gareys'

NOthing turns me on more than a skinny dude wearing macawiis with his hairy beer-gut sticking out of his too short tank top.........Hmmmmmmmm.

Ngonge u crazy... but funny ha u have some nice pics there...but u forgot said nice looking bro not butt ugly don't get it twisted.. anywayz u didn't tell us what is ur wierd turn ons .....i guess it's ur turn to share that with us.....

PhiL   

I wouldn't trust a man with bigger breasts than myself... am of course, referring to the sumo wrestler guy with what appears to me an incredibly uncomfortable attire sitting in a compromising position. Enough Said.

sahal   

For me she must be BARREY, where? I don't mind but she must has BAR on her body, some people prefer on face but I don't mind :cool: