Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Women Age

lol Cara,

mine should get to him next year, keep him entertained till then...BTW Costo how old are you!!!

Older men and younger women are compatible more in one area than older men and older women together...And older women should go for younger men :D

Kool_Kat   

^Oo idinka maxaa idiin geeya habro idinka weyn oo sheekadoodu desperate nimo mareyso? Caku iyo caruurta maanta...

DQ:

p.s

My apologies to all the old women of SOL.

fire-guy25.gif Sheemo!!!

Ar sanadka maanta ah nimanka iyo naagaha, nimankaa daran iney agekooda qariyaan...Never thought men would care about how old they are, boy was I ever wrong!!!Amazing how Somali chicks don't pass 27, and men 32... :D

Cara.   

^Waxaa geeya the young women their age won't give them the time of day, so they are desperate too. Birds of a feather :D

SS, repeat after me: come to mama icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Cara:

^Waxaa geeya the young women their age won't give them the time of day, so they are desperate too. Birds of a feather
:D

lol you and your low blows.

well since we are two desperate birds, what do you say we flock together? ;)

RedSea   

Originally posted by Bella*Princesa:

Red, I'm ol' enough to have your babies.
:D

We'll consider that. :D (when I say 'we' i mean i and my aabo who will come with me to ask for ur hand). :cool:

Women and age ,,,, Hmmmmm

I know this girl who is married and has been claiming to be 18 for the last three years ,,, she just turned to be 19, Yesteday ,,, :D

roobleh   

Well, am a fan of older, mature women-late twenties and on. Not only they know what they want, they tell u what they like-touch me here, and there, and there and so on.

God bless them!