Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Wish I was one, Mrs DD. :D

Aaah! Did I ever tell you about my first ever crush? She was a great looking Sir Lankan maid. Aaah, those were the days. :(

Malika   

@Ghanima,Please share the money making scheme,the over draft is getting ridiculous out of hand.

Lily,you were just being humane,dont worry the sin lays with her now.

Ngonge,it explains alot.

-Lily-   

Ghanima No! I'm usually not bothered, it's because she was pregnant I felt sorry for her, even though I felt she was lying. Oh well.

Ngonge, Jan is the crappiest month in the year.

Ibtisam   

Oh^ that is only humane, pluz she was a women, never mind, charity, you shall be rewarded for it inshallah.

Dahia, lol, only students for this one :D

Tan igu dhacday maanta: Soo anigoo feero qaawan qaboowgaad aragteen shaqada ma imaan. Xafiiska inta ay iigu soo galaan bay waxay i dhahaan Ducaysane maad jaakadka iska bixisid. maya qaboow baa i haya un baan dhahaa. I finnaly run to wellMart near me to get $5 shirt.

Faheema.   

^LoL, Ma jacayl baa ku haya? maxaa adoo feedho qaawan dibada kuu soo saaray dhaxamahan dhacaya mise waxaad is tidhi dhaxani wax kaa tarimayso ducaysanoow :D

Originally posted by Willamina:

^LoL, Ma jacayl baa ku haya? maxaa adoo feedho qaawan dibada kuu soo saaray dhaxamahan dhacaya mise waxaad is tidhi dhaxani wax kaa tarimayso
ducaysanoow
:D

Dee uhees hadaba.... Naf jaceyl hayaa ma hadhgashoo.... hurdo way nacdaa ma hiigsatee........ icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Willamina:

^LoL, maya maya, adigaa boqolkiiba boqol i dhaama, I sound like a digaagad barooranaysa whenever I attemp to hees
:D

Xaax!!& loool@Digag baroornaysaa...Makes me wanna hees even more; Pwak Pwak Pwak!! Chicken Chicken.... Bey dheheen THREE SIX MAFIA(You do know who they are maahino?) :D