Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

C & H, hadii aad madax adkaan laheed your hair would have grown. i use anything and everything i see runtii, but i am sure there was a topic about hair products in women's section.

Sayid maxaa ku soo daashay? yaad beer usoo fashay ninyow? mise kaawo baad soo jabisay?

Juxa   

^^duceysane, the other stuff dadkuu ku cusubyahay uunbaa ku dikriya

sayid, so you were gardening then?

^ Hope you are feeling better today.

Howdy Trollers!

Insha'Allah I will be observing this Ramadan in a Muslim country, for the first time in decades. What an exciting thought!

Malika   

^Jumac Mubarak Val.

Exciting indeed,where would this be?

Sayid,your PM never reached me.I am assuming you found the information you were looking for.

If you are Somali living in Entrepreneurs' starting stage whilst you can't access Venture capitalist nor you can sell your ideas a so called somali business men/Woman AH think you will end up between chine, Thailand and Malaysia streets with your one year old jeans and the red Hat with Good friend(my laptop).

I wake up now Toloow Raashin makarsan karo--thailand sacadaan raashin udoona hmmmm HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEELP

Malika   

It's really nice being a woman,your car breaks down a string of men stop their cars to help you..ah! Or were they just getting me off the road as I was being a nuisance on the road....Hmmm,LOL.

Nevertheless,I didnt have to nothing,and was safely off the road,break down recovery called..ah bless them.

So this is how it is on SOL on a weekends huh?