Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Hello Ladies!

CL,for a programme am taking part in,you have to write at least a paragraph about yourself..arg!

CL,listen to some Ali Kiba songs,relax its friday!

Lily,Somali hasnt got what the lady is looking for and that is Islamic institutions were she can enhance her Islamic Knowledge,and while there she wants to experience live at a bare minimum.

Ngonge, its been noticed. icon_razz.gif:D

Malika   

^Lol, naa its not me a friend want to move to Yemen.

You do not know ALI KIBA? Girl?? Your no longer a TZian. :mad: :D

dadawe acha kitambulisho chango, mia ni mtanzania wakiuhakika basi tu simjui uyo binadamu. lakini ntamsikiliza niki-fika nyumbani.

za hali nawe, na mwani?

NGONGE   

Hi Lily & CL. Now I KNOW it's Friday. Where Mrs Midget? :D

Malika, it's one paragraph you coward. I bet if you sat down and wrote it, the first draft alone will be more than enough for whoever wanted it. Stop being a chicken.

CL,

Who is making you angry? Good people.

-Lily-   

Cl, I see :D

Malika, I dont know, Yemen sounds dodgy. What about Egypt or Africa (eg. Mali)? I guess you could live a life with bare minimums anywhere if you wanted to. Good luck to the sister smile.gif

Old Man- dont even start me on those.

its everything...people, things etc hell i just woke up angry i guess.

p.s i was in east lon yestr and wanted to punch almost everyone.

NGONGE   

^^ Heh. Soho is a dirty little area but it ties nicely with what I am about to write next. :D

A guy that works here keeps showing me pictures of pretty girls on his mobile phone and claims to have slept with them. He looks (exactly) like this guy:

275629.jpeg

I always laugh at him and tell him to stop dreaming. This seems to annoy him but he never stops from coming back with even more photos of new conquests. The photos are usually of normal, fully dressed girls.

Now it seems the man had enough of my teasing and decided to come with total proof. MY EYES HURT!

He recorded a video of himself and a naked blonde standing in front of the camera with their faces turned around and their naked backsides showing. The girl is giggling and he is shouting 'NGONGE, do you believe me now'. :D

(he offered to show me what happend next but I refused. My eyes still hurt from seeing his hairy bottom). :(

NGONGE   

That's what I thought too, but I don't want to be a xaasid and say it to his face. :D

He probably tells them that he IS Omid Dijali (no bloody idea how to spell the name).

Faheema.   

lool@NGONGE, He'll just bring her to you in the flesh...What then? Maxaad ugu quudhi laadahay adigu? xaasid fooqal xaasid icon_razz.gif