Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa, Juxa, Juxa!!! goordmad juxunjuxadda barata? what are you on about forieng wive vs somali families - ma ana ii dan leedahay? ;) bal noo sheeg - half baked stories are not my cup of tea icon_razz.gif and becareful before you are given the juuni!

that ibtisaam is bunny boiler :D

Juxa   

lol no, just a case of mine, wife is non somali, man died, qofna ma imaan maryooleey ah maanta.

felt so sad walahi, so sad, my heart is aching, she had to go thro all that alone.

ps: why are you pretending inaad tahay dhaayman iyo luul and your phone rings constantly.

apart from ibti i think you might be what ngonge calls saaxiiblaawe ;)

ps: ibti has grudge against us traditional wives.

NGONGE   

I truly love the way Juxa's brain works. :D

Did the family not come because they opposed this Union, didn't care for the woman or just didn't love THEIR dead SON? icon_razz.gif

Johnny B   

That couple sure had no kids ...

otherwise the 'clan is everything' premise would hold as the kids do qualify for being reer , say 'qaloocan'? ;)

Juxa   

adigana warkaa kala dhigdhigto kugu nacay!

i blame your lack of somalinimo. i think somali badan baa aaminsan caruurta wey iska korayaan and when they do, iyagaa soo raadsan aabaha familkiisa.

the fact is, none attended.

ps: my brain amaan sii, yaan kugu sanifine

NGONGE   

^^ Forget the woman for now. Wouldn't you say that most people would attend something relating to their dead son?

(It's how you tell em, Juxa. Are you back in London now?). icon_razz.gif

Johnny,

That goes without saying. :D

Juxa   

yes, i agree, i dont know their reasons but they should have come, be it cousin, sister, brother, someone should have. period.

and there are kids, alot of them, all young.

i am back to london maxaa iga rabtaa? dont tell me to meet ibti, i cried and my mascara spoilt my pretty face. ibti would be displaying her new shipment marchandise, so i wont meet her

NGONGE   

^^ Dee I was giving you the benefit of the doubt (thinking the long journey has messed up your head). :D

See? Now you're back to normal. icon_razz.gif

(Poor family).

Curly   

Do you lot think tribalism is still a big thing? I heard this Health official going on about how Somalia has a better TB surveillance system than the UK even with its tribalism and clan disputes.

I personally think that's all old news, excuses for the fact that our people are more concerned about power and control in the name of any cause...be if tribalism, religion or family reputation.