Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Excuse me, er, hello. I don't do flags; they don't go with anything in my wardrobe and these arms are only for carrying handbags; flags be damned.

I bow out of anything bone-jarring on account of my current delicate disposition. Wouldn't mind watching Somali ars*s land on ice though. smile.gif

A day trip before Ramadan sounds good! Now who would volunteer to arrange that?!

Ibtisam   

Fu-fu I skate with my normal clothes, dress/ cabay/ hijab and all, people always ask silly questions, how come you don't fall skating in a dress. :rolleyes:

I can do 95% of what guys can do icon_razz.gif:D Honestly

Juxa   

ibtisam lool, we should name you shankaroon. i mean naturally each and every somali woman baa u dhiganta ama ka fiican 95 guys.

sheh, lool i think that paintball things ruined it for you. i hear you lot were brown and bruised lol.

i cant volunteer, that needs patience, i have none. i will be like dhaafa quuqda and lets gooooooooo

Ibtisam   

Juxa, Lol I did not want to say 99%, coz then guys get really silly and tell you piss standing up (like that is a big achievement :rolleyes: ) Or touch yourself in public or find your fart really funny etc icon_razz.gif

LOOL @ Sheh!!

Juxa   

ibti, i wont know all that, i have one brother and he is well mannered. if i guy uttered such ridicilous things, dhag iyo dhafoor dharbaaxsho qabadsiin lahaa

ps: i am getting help for my gacan-qaad tendencies

Ibtisam   

Aaah I grew up with too many boys, all older, naturally I made friends with only guys since I kind of thought I did not have a gender till I reached my 20s, then started getting rid of them. :D

You need therapy for your violence, I fear for your future kids, laabad degh ayad gooin!

Juxa   

loool. late bloomer iga dheh.

gabar iyo wiil friend ma noqonkaraa, i hear this so often inaan ku dikriyo ban bilabay hada

Ibti, it seems you have too much time on your hand, isn't there any protests or something like that going on? it is summer - time for demos i say :D

anyways, wz new?

Ibtisam   

Guys and gabar can be Good friends so long as they are:

1) Not Muslim

2) Not Somali

Somali wiil and Gabar can only be friends if:

1) They already dated and it did not work out

2) They are both otherwise engaged

3) They are family friends

4) The girl is not attractive (guys are too shallow to go out with her, even if she is lovely)

5) He is scared of your brothers

6) He is dating your sister, friend etc

7) He is younger than you

8) The girl is married

:D

I'm kidding people, don't go mad at me yeah. In Islam no such thing as friends, and no no to none-muslims.

LOZ: I am having a very busy day would you believe, seriously! On the phone a lot, so I can talk to people and post. They probably wonder what I am typing. I need silent keyboards.

Juxa   

lol ibti, horta friend maxa la dhahaa? someone you have the occassional chat with? share interest with? or more.

personally i think certain people waa friendly sidoodaba marka they tend to have loads of friends, does not mean they cross the boundries.

fu-fu, no one picked you for their team miyaa markad yareed.

hello zu, actually aniguba shaqo la aan baa iheysa, i got traumatized earlier on this morning and waiting for lunch, then i can recover and start afresh