Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

ibtisam no kuuma quusinayo or as it should be kuuma qarinayo anything.

it is such a big maahmaah for such a nafyar you know.

hello zu, ii waran? how is the land of my dreams bal?

Juxa   

lol@ibtisam, being nafyar is quite an achievement. take it from me

hello dabka ii waran? koofidaa inaad cimaamad ku badasho ma diiday?

Juxa   

dabka cumri taga ceeb laguma sagootiyee duubo cimaamada lol.

why ibti udhiman gaadhay (rabtay) xalay? was she chasing rainbows again?

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool. No, after so many lectures about eating well, my bad immune system, my bad eating habits yad yad ya by all of you. This smart lady Faheema thought it would be good to get supplements (she pushed me down a escalator to go into the shop- true story!)

so we walked around the smelly Holland and something, she picked up the nice medicine, I on the other hand, like a baadow let out in a city, picked up these things call WellWomen, which apparently contain a perfect balance of everything your body needs.

To cut a long story short, I took one after food (like it said) and within half an hour I was experiencing severe abdominal pains and contractions, by 5pm I was throwing up and till 4am I was throwing up every 15mins or so.

I should’ve known, the damn tablets are about 3inches big and purple!!!

I wish I was chasing rainbows. :(

Never again, nor more, if you ever catch me near supplements.

Juxa   

aah ibti, i have had bad experience in natural stuff bought from holland and barnett.

i should have accepted as somali person i would lack certain fiitamiino. instead i took one tablet and was ill for a week.

never again

ibti i am glad you are better, ka dheerow hada kadib. what did faheema buy? how much more healthier can she get bal?

having fat filled lunch!

Ibtisam   

Guess I am not the only one. Thank god for that, I was thinking my body just hates everything which is suppose to help you.

As for Faheema, waax laa ruugo aye soo qaadey. She is fine, fit as bird :D

Morning Trollers,

Oh, poor Ibti,

It's not funny wallahi, something similar happened to me. I was watching Oprah and Dr. Oz, her new obsession, and he was talking about taking suplements for general health and specifically for hair, skin and nails. Ofcourse, me having an issue with hair(refuses to grow an inch :mad: ) got excited and bought some. I took one yellowish huge pill after dinner and I woke up with a severe headache, upset stomach and dizziness. I called in work and have been nursing stomach pains ever since :mad: .

Juxa   

C & H, love your afro walaaley:) if you really want hair growth, try natural nafaqo

:D it's not Afro walaaley, it's shoulder length and has been that way for the past 10 years. Everytime I go to the salon, they claim to trim it in effort to grow it but they chop off the inch that I have beeng growing :mad: . I have used all kinds of nafaqo, nothing. Is there a particular one you like or use?