-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Urban   

hhhhhhh

Ookyal gasho hadii akhrikarin

انا بخير اليوم، بس الدنيا برد او مطر. ما ادري ايش اسوٌي

Buuxo   

^LOL.

I am bored too.but it's good boring for me.This is the time i read or view things that will require least amount of brain stimulation.

Urban   

^^ههههههه

إي طيب هيام، تتكلمين عربي كمان وله بس فالحه عالقراءه؟؟

icon_razz.gif

How's your weekend coming along?

Pucca   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Pucca, hi! For some weird reason, I cant help feeling like I live in your neighbourhood... I'm staying in Somali central - Weston.

lool if i were living in that neighourhood i do believe i would be a tad more somali and lot less canadian.. :D it is however not too far from where i call home. When do you leave for ottawa?

*thinks of meeting serenity and totally shooting my doll image to hell...hmm*

Miriam1   

Jokes, mouch falha bil kiraya at all!

pickedup the language by ear from neighbours, like swahili.

erg, planned to go out, but we have a heat alert warning, 30 degrees without humedix. Catching up reading material instead .... FUN!

omg....just listening to the news, us Canadians are no longer left out, Somali Pirates have kidnapped a Canadian journalist and some Austrialian...

Pucca   

^na the heat outside is not normal! subhanallah, the skin on my arms are toasted!! my face feels burn too...bal maxaa iibixiyeey? *shakes head*

damn those somali no-gooders, you know they're hell bound when they take a canadian (we're peaceful folks).

Miriam1   

telling ya its a profitable business, prospects on sea nd land!

I wonder what sort of ransom they will get...will Harper payup?

the heat sucks...I was really hoping to go to the EX today...the sad thing it doesn't look like its going to errupt in rain either, no clouds forming.

Pujah   

Most guys that work with me including the managers are obsessed with their bike and the way they talk about it makes it seem like they just won the gold medal or something. I was even tempted couple of times to get on the back of one of those just to see what the fuss is all about. anyway I haven't seen this on my somali brothers - is this just white boy phenomenal or there are some somali kids that have test for adventure...just wondering here