Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ You mean 'she-who-must-be-obeyed' was not your wife? You were actually meekly taking orders from a woman who was NOT your wife? WHY?

STOIC   

Xiin, not unless it is Ramathan.

Ngonge, for the love of Allah I'll be honest one last time,I'm not married to-she-who-must-be obeyed.

Like any wild/uncivilised animal they need to be broken and made fit for purpose…Stoic is no different his in training (so don’t meddle with a woman’s hard work) he must obey who must be obeyed if he knows what’s good for him. smile.gif

Old men don’t act like your case was any different…

STOIC   

Shaking my trim and turning my swarthy head complacently.I have dwelt wistfully on the chances of me getting rescued, but never thought it would come through the web.I feel martyred by neglect on my part, but don’t worry though xiin I’m big guy I’d take care of myself! I know you have good intentions, but Insha-Allah don’t worry I’d be married one day :cool:

STOIC   

^^^But if you must know I’m on that long list of soon-to-be-married.Don’t worry I’d never pull at buttons and zippers of women that I’m not married to!

Malika   

^Looooool,dragging poor Stoic kicking and screaming "am not ready yet"..blah blah but she must be obeyed buu naguu walle! :D

xiin,without putting my sijui brothers down,they sure do know how to take their time when it comes to marriage,illa hoyo iyo eedo shatigaa soo qabsadoo they dont do it willingly..markaa Stoic hala yabiin.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^do you fast then yaa Stoic?

waa su'aaal cajiib ah aheem aheem

xiin anigu koleey gacan baan kuu taagay

Pucca   

this is place is getting confusing...there's unknown who is a man one minute then claims to be a woman the next, stoic who was married the other day but now isnt?, and i must be seriously slow because i was wondering for awhile who this 'at&t' ibti keeps mentioning is...only to find that its the 'tolka' dude. How did they shorten it to that??

*returns to her rock* i'll return when im not so confused and names look familiar.

Zafir   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^why is that gabar?

LOL. Look at what you have gone and done Xiinoow, gabashii kubad bay soo gashatay. :D

[Edited]. As per the amar of my Xildhibaan. :D:D