Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

لقد عدت من الغداء ولكنني لم اكل شيئا. لقد كرهت الشاورما ايها الناس فما انا فاعل؟

استاذي الفاضل جعيلبارو احقا تعتقد ان الشخص المجهول جاسوس دسيس علينا؟ اذا ساحاول ان اجتنب الحذر عند التحدث معه.

مرحبا يااستاذ جييلو. اين تعلمت اللغة العربيه؟ غانا ام موزمبيق؟

STOIC   

Unknown where are you? I thought I could save you when all those girls threw a cryptic look on you, but damn you is slow boy/girl.I thought I could stride with you like a goat through the field of SOL, but you is darn slow!

Warya Unknown We could correct your ecoptic brain by you only responding and writting faster.This corner is the repository for all the slow contributers, but you are worse than me.Now, I'll need a tool sharp enough to crack open your skull.

STOIC   

I have never been to Somalia and will never set foot on that wretched land of yours.I'm afraid something will go boom any minute!

MZanzi   

hello boy and girls

I had this dream last night, most of which I can`t remember. The main part though was near the end.

I was in one of my school classes, and sitting at the teacher`s desk, which was actually the desk from my dad`s office. There had been another scene with another guy I know where I asked him if he was writing a card to his girlfriend, and he practically ran out of the room. But then across from me sat my crush, C, who I`ve liked for some time now, but haven`t confessed my feelings to (I think he knows though). He`s a really nice guy, but in this dream, when I tentatively asked, "Am I too loud?" (loud as in annoying or loudmouth) he repeated what I said in a mock child`s voice. He then proceeded to say really mean and hurtful things, that made me want to cry. I can`t remember what exactly he said, but he was behaving nothing like himself at all. I think the bell rang, and I left. I remember walking outside, seeing my friends in the crowd. I chatted and smiled for their sakes (I always think they deserve a smiling friend to cheer them up), but I still felt like crying. Right about then I woke up, still feeling like crying.

STOIC   

Hang on now, I can't tell you my age, but I'd tell you through private message only if your PM is mounted with a picture of you! I will reply it to you if you are female only and if your image gives me a whiplash and a sensation that I can't overlook!

MZanzi   

Unknown1..are u sure your a female...

You sound like a sweet loving guy Keep your confidence. Don't allow this GUYS to intimidate you