Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^yeah I finished I finished I finished... dance off to Asr then out, first time I left uni before sun goes down! Here I come.

P.s. It is only the first draft. Sent it off, I'll get it back on sunday frm my friend, then more eidt and send to few other people.

STOIC   

Ibti you psycho,sleep deprived, die-hard Somalilander,and Ramen noodle eater stop playing game with our mind.I thought you graduated I was about to send you here

Urban   

Well done Ibtisam, i'll take it you won't be waking up at 10am this sunday..

I've been in the library for the last 4 hours, and i'll probably be here till 10/11pm. My PC is in its last days, but it has been a loyal servant for the past 5 years.

Greetings from Minneapolis!

Congrats Ibti. The hard work is done and I presume you've still got a few weeks to spare? Pretty good.

I wanted to get married on this day (08/08/08). Guess it will now have to be 09/09/09, I'A.

Toodles trolls!

Ibtisam   

^^Inshallah Val How is your holiday?? thanks. Yeah I have 2weeks to look at it and make faces at my computer before I have to give it in. :D

Urban thanks, I will be on sunday and 2morrow I have so much to do which I've been saving up for weeks! :( Will be back at uni on sunday to review it again.

Stoic you are so mean! Did you know my thesis is on Somaliland?? :D die hard did you say?.

Faheema.   

^Hello Val, ma tagtay the famous Somali Malls smile.gif Waxaaa iga qosliya the manakins they have for the Skirts outside every cooshad :D

Che, that's not very gentlemanly, is it? Adigu halkan iskeen with your monetary goods (yarad etc), and then I will see inaad ii qalanto iyo in kale. See kula tahay?

Ibti, it's going well, thanks.

Faheema, waan tagay. I was very impressed at the stage Minnesotan Somalis are at in terms of business. I was also impressed at how figure-hugging the skirts are. :D

STOIC   

^I bet you she been to Suqaa Caramel.Minneapolis sucks I tell ya!

EDIT: She just confirmed it.Opps!

Zafir   

Hello Val. How is Minneapolis welcoming you? Nice place eh, I have heard good things about that place. Enjoy your stay dearest.

Ps: Farax- braown iyo Xiin'ah iigu salaan. :D

Hi Zafir, thank you. I've been welcomed very warmly actually. Dadku wey fiican yihiin, magaaladuna ma xuma.

Ps: Farax- braown iyo Xiin'ah iigu salaan.
:D

Hadaan arko.