Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Poolwizard. People from Somaliland are just loud. It is not that SOL is over run with them or anything, it is just that they are loud, noticeable, very vocal and will rub SL in your face till you start talking about the damn place in your sleep. No matter how much you try to avoid it, SL fans will get. I tell you they are working on converting DUke :D Iis jiir baan kuu idii!

I woke up even more depressed than when I went to sleep. I could not sleep, I did not know I could draw pictures, but for three hrs last nigh/ early morning I sketched a beautiful picture. It is amazingly detailed. Maybe I should switch to Art & design. … I need to stop thinking. How does one “switch off”? Is it too early for me to have mid-life crisis?

Now I’m sitting at uni eating Kimis and staring at my screen.

Other than that Alhumdulilah, how is everyone else?

Ibtisam   

^^^I see, I'm not impressed at all, particularly as I know that you would like to make a return in your old age some time in the future :cool:

ibti you shouldnt refuse that title .. cuz you only have a lil bit left but after that you have the right to stick that label on any up and coming 'smelly' student ... that should be more than worth it

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't think there is anything wrong with being a student. I refuse to be forced to feel ashamed of being a student! I made a lot of sacrifices to become a student and I'll be damned if I would be made to feel like I have to sneak around like a thief and pretend I am not a student. Being a student is a beautiful status. Haters are just bitter they are 9-5 and will hate on anything without a schedule including self employed individuals. So much hate no good…

It is "cool" being a student and it is the new "in" :Dredface.gif

NGONGE   

I reject the accusation of being a 'hater', Ibti. I do not hate smelly students. I pitty them. :D

ps

If North goes back at 'a later age' he'll probably be smelly with no need for the student bit. :D

Ibtisam   

Ngonge^^ You hate everything I do, regardless so adiga you don't count anyway. Your a Ibti hater full stop. Grumpy old man. In fact we should just call you "hater" :D