Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Adiga hal walaxlay ka fakirtaa umalayhaa

hence my Q. Your Somali is interesting; in what parts do they talk like that?

STOIC   

This is for all my American citizens. Considering all the paradoxes and the possibilities of what the congress can do I want to inform you all that Congress just passed a new law that will take away your money if you ever decide to ditch your American citizenship. Some PEOPLE joke that this is the New Berlin wall American is creating around its citizens. You want to ditch Us for lets say Afghanistan or even the Great Britain? Fine go ahead, but remember the law will stop your capital. This will be great if they will stop all my school debt at the border and I will build a small hut in an African village. I suspect this only to prevent the very wealthy crooks from avoiding taxes if they decide to relocate to a tax heaven island.What do I know? :D

There's A Law That Takes Away Money If You Leave U.S. Citizenship?

STOIC   

^^You might never know.With all the zeros behind my student loan.Canada is not a bad idea :D

Originally posted by sheherazade:

so that's where I'd have to be hear more of that. It might be a much though, got a weakness for southern sounds.
smile.gif

Or you and I could get together but I will be self-serving :D I'm sure there's sizable Somalis with this accent in the UK but nothing beats Xamer Caddeey.

Castro   

^^^^ LOOOOOOL. Rolled into one, eh? Have you tried scuba or sky diving?

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is what you need atheer. We all do, actually.

^ Urm no I haven't. Zero interest in everything. In fact, my driving lessons are my only current source of pleasure.

Who or what is Sri Sri Ravi Shankar? What I need, I think, is more money and less hours at work.

Glad to have you back, btw. Hope all is well.