Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   

Who am i ? I am Cabdiyo Cabdi,daughter of ugaaso cabdi ugaas fuad ugaas ahmed ugaas mahad ugaas ...shall i continue? or you recognise this royalty :D

N.O.R.F   

^^Very hot here. The generator on site going down doesnt help either but going home early I can get used to :cool:

Buuxo   

Che, I am experiencing the other extreme, it's absolutely cold, we have a gas crisis so we supposed to limit our heater use ,but lucky for us we dont get snow in luuq ;) . your ayeeyo is my samiyee cool bananas. One tip drink hot shaah,should be feeling a little cooler passing that comp room.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by STOIC:

Ngonge, I know you speak Arabic. I was chatting with a Sudanese friend over the weekend about Islamic history. From his perspective my version of history was tinted with western bias. He refused to accept my version. He kept telling me to watch Egyptian Islamic movies. Is there a guy by the name Aaantaar (SP?) (Caantaar) in Islamic history? Who was he? Was he like Salahudiin?

lol, your friend must be an extreme Afrocentric. Waxbu ku dar-daraya... Antara ibn Shadad was pre-Islam and no He wasn't on the calibre of Salhudiin, lol. :D Antara sounds more like our SOmali-Desert poets..who rhyme about women and camels :D He was a black poet..and -tribal warrior...who wrote some lovely poems to a lady...and there are better Afro-Islamic wariors your mate could have used...... ;)

lol, thread kan waxu lagu hayo baan garanwayey :D

Buuxo   

Lily & Che, what gave you two that idea? im in luuq ;)

Che, noted cute chick in comp is why you feeling cooler.Hence all the perspiration :D

STOIC   

Brof, What do I know? My pre-Islamic history is horribe.He is a true Afrocentric.He keeps telling me everyday how Sudan government lost the art of winnning the heart of Southern sudan.He takes so much pleasure in teaching me the Arab world and I'm garetful for it.

Cabdiyo, We have two terrific girls(Val and Serenity) who have the habit of changing their nicknames abruptly. We are looking for spryly people like you.Welcome to troll corner

-Lily-   

LoL Ngonge...I plan to walk and then get the Rail, which isn't any better. I just hate bikers, there is no room for bikes on the train, disillusioned health freaks...