Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

stoic you understood the first time ... I just joked about #2 but never again unless I'm ready to folllow through

:D @Cara ... "testing the waters" that is the exact phrase that was used shaki baa hada I galay you ladies waa wax aad isku wada ogtihiin

Juxa   

i called and i emailed no response. ma waxan kaa rabaa $100 markad i ignore gareysnayso :mad:

you owe me cake, not cheap one

Ibtisam   

^^Lady Juxa. This is how it works.

I call people between 8am-7pm and I answer all calls during this time. After 7pm I give all my attention to my Hindi husband (or Faheems cakes)- he does not understand why Somali people call so late.

I called you at 6pm, you return my call at 9pm- then you have the cheek to be mad that I missed your call!! :eek: :mad:

Your e-mail was to Sayid, I thought you Cc me to be a witness that you indeed mailed him. :Dicon_razz.gif

I don't do cheap cake :cool:

Juxa   

i only save one number per person, did you use your work mobile again? as far as i am concerned ima aadan soo wicin. i texted you habeen hore and xalay, i dont email just to make you witness.

in fact i am so worried and having panic attacks.

ps: 9pm was when i was leaving the office

hello CL

miimi dont go the chat, alot of abusive people there