Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

:D everything worked out even better than planned !

damn these cadaan know how to celebrate redface.gif

spent the afternoon playing Golf ... I always used to say it's an old woman's game ... but now my shoulder & back ache & I still dont understand all the rules ... but i am definitely interested.

had to cut it short when they insisted on going to a bar to continue but it was fun.

which got me to thinking how would SOLers celebrate assuming expense is no problem ? (maybe this deserves a thread but im too lazy :D )

:D @ Cara ok, u'r in the vip crew with the caano ... but bigays 4 everybody else

have a nice weekend folks !

Buuxo   

^lol Geelka,Does bigays cost less? Stingy! :D

Depends what are we celebrating and with who? We can have a big dinner party and none of the sitting infront of eachother, i mean two big dirins one for the ladies and another for a men..hehe i am kidding... :D

NGONGE   

^^ It's July, saaxib. The smelly students are on their summer holidays and will not be logging on until early afternoon (at least).

N.O.R.F   

How many smelly students are there? Ibti and Marc are two but thats about it I think.

Did you visit Faarax Faaliye's place on Sat? :D

Ibtisam   

For your information I'm awake at all hrs, and at uni 8-8 :mad: :mad: So don't you dare call me smelly, lazy, too much sleep student :mad:

I'm having a mental block so I'm keep you guys company for a while redface.gif

I need 5 more people, I'm stuck on 45. Anyone know of any somali events happening before friday???

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool, it is not that bad, I could do with 5more, but if not 45 is still an okay sample. By friday I'm sure I'll run into 5 Somalilanders with out camping out at the maqaxi. :D

NGONGE   

^^ I could supply you with five more. I just hope you don't have them already (though I doubt it).

Over 30, right? What was the other criterion?