Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Everyone has turned on her(hurrah!). So my outburst last week when I said I had had enough of the endlessness of matters is a drop in the ocean for her now. She took me aside to say it was unacceptable. Blah.

Team meeting today was a testosterone choker. One guy was banging the table and covering his face and growling. She sat there like a mannequin. He was seething at her and another guy he has been bullying. The bullying is ignored by the boss BTW.

I am in the Twilight Zone, God only knows. I doubt I weigh 51kg, probably less. Just ate the rest of my lunch now. An appetite, hallelujah.

The woman whom I replaced is supporting me from afar and says there might be a job where she is now and will put in a good word for me. There are always good people out there, I just don't work with them currently. LoL. What happened with yr sitch?

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^^ Waa la igu yaqaanaa.

PS: Faaraxow, Zu waa a lady-killer. Ma ogid?
:D

Lol,Ma adiguu ku dhaqray? sowdigaan ayaan dhaweed joogay dhulkii? :D

she was dead serious about him ,,,, he was not ,,, wait, actually he was but was not showing her ,,,,, the other one was a freakin' killer ,,,,,,,,,,

shyyyyyyyyytttttt, what da hell am i talking about ??

Som@li   

Sheh, 51Kg!, lol, mum is not there with you.what abt your height?, ;) lol you want to know mine? :D

Faarax, adeer daf daf badanidaa? Yaa ku yiri la qabso Sheh? :mad: :D

Val,What are your weaknesses?,common Hr Q.

Originally posted by rokko:

caadi weeye sxb

waad murqaan santahay..

That is what i thought niyow .......

and then another one was flying just like him over their dead house ,,, water turned into black and the kitchen was painted in red.

Speaking of recruitment and selection, I'm going to be part of an assessment day tomorrow for the next group of mucks who will chosen and put through 7 weeks of hellish training.

It feels great to be at this end. I'm going to do exactly what was done to me... glamorize the place to no end, avoid telling them the dim truth about the workload. I feel good in a vengeful sort of way *hopes thats normal*.

N.O.R.F   

Its HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Nipped out to get my muraayado from the car and now i'm sweating buckets and a shade darker than 5 mins ago!