Sign in to follow this  
me

The Somali victims of human organ trade in South Africa

me   

Check this link for an article & pictures on the Somali victims of human organ trade in South Africa.

http://www.alltaleex.com/war2006/warseptember24001.htm

I also looked on google and came across this article

http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/99legacy/11-03-1999b.html

This is the side effect of our civil war and statelessness. Somali life is very cheap today and there is no state to protect us. We are not safe in other countries if our own country is not safe. We are victims everywhere and there is no one to protect us. WE NEED OUR STATE BACK or we will not SURVIVE. SOMALIS UNITE. Or it will be you that will be the next victim.

^^

That similar stories goes on in yemen too, that somalis are killed and used as a spare parts, lack of unity brings lack of worthlessness and lack of dignity.

death is envitable but acuudubilaah by the cheap death.

Som@li   

what is happeing in SA is compaign to eradicate the few somalis reside there, more than 30 killed in a month or so. I think it is time they should pack and leave, the sad thing is nobody bothers and investigates the crime being against the poor somalis.

I think it is time they should pack and leave...

Easier said than really done. It isn't that simple.

Badankooda sharci kuma heystaan, inkastoo loo dulqaato. Badankooda, again, came through by land, an arduous journey from Keenya-Ugaanda-Tansaaniya-Malaawi-Musambiik-Sibabwe-Saambiya-Koonfur Afrika. It isn't always this straight route, but involves several of these countries in each route.

In that previous journey, they already risked plenty. Meeshee nabad ka raadiyeena in jirkooda gudihiis la baarto ayaa la gaaray, dilkii iskaba dhaaf.

The few who had passports from Galbeedka countries already left in the first murder wave, only masakiinta meel ee aadaan jirin ayaa ku haray.

Intee ka baxaa, meel Alle ayaa maqli jiray. Dadkeena habaar ayaa heysto.

Som@li   

Saxb, I thought they have shops and big business there, and the other day was reading somewhere, these killings are out of jealousy, Somalis are doing well in business, and so targeted.

Fellow Somalis should do protest places like in UK against the South AFRICAN embassy, to bring THIS into the attention.

Walaahay, waan kugu raacsanahay, Meel baa laga haystaa Soomalida, Rabi ha u sahlo.

Look it is a sad thing that Somalis are being killed in SA. But I have been to SA and the place is increasingly dangerous for all people. So if a Somali is being successful in business he/she will probably get robbed or worse killed.

In Jo'burg alone there were over 1700 murders reported by the SAPS(South African Police Service), by comparison Detroit and Baltimore combined had a little over 700 murders last year, and they are the most dangerous cities in America. So people im tired of hearing that Somalis are being targetted for murder in SA, because they arent being killed for being Somali per se, but intsead they are being killed for having money along with all the other folks being killed in post-Aparthiad SA.

As far as the organi harvesting story its concerned, I find it sickening that this is happening at all, this world is horrible, and the struggle really isnt between Muslim and non-Muslim, its between the evil rich people of the world and the rest of us.

Peace

WE NEED OUR STATE BACK or we will not SURVIVE. SOMALIS UNITE. Or it will be you that will be the next victim.

You're a Jowka

No one asked these pple to go to a third world country and start flashing the few dollars they have earned in the poor citizens faces. I wouldn't take an outsider waving Uncle Sam on my face lightly either. Gotta fight for what's yours, and do whatever necessary to keep outsiders from taking over....

PS:I don't understand why these somalis in South Africa are getting all this press time, somalis across the world have struggled big time over the yrs. Who was talking about the somalis in finland when their homes were being burned out of hatred, and their children being bullied and the men were being beaten. Who is still talking about the somalis in finland who can't get housing because of the color of their skin, instead, they are forced to live in bad neighbourhoods because they have no choice. It gets worse even for other parts of the world, where ever they are, but they are survivors, and they will survive even in south africa.

me   

^^ exactly my point Somalis are victims all over the world because of this war. The Somalis in South Africa are not suffering more then those in Yemen or in Finland and many other places.

BOB   

Salam Alaikum W.W my dear brothers & sisters.

You guys only worry about what happens to the Somalis and that's understandable but Wallah you wont believe what the South Africans do to each other and espcially to their women & kids! it's sickening to say the least and bloody barbaric.

Layzie, no Somali soul i know flashes around his hard earned Rands (the south african currency)and those who do are the Big Boys (the tsotsis or kuwa tuugada ah oo gawaarida dhaco iyo daroogada gado and those are untouchables even the cops can't touch them)

there has been an uproar in the media and those in the know the likes of the elders and the Somali community represantatives have been pushing the goverment to come to the rescue of the Somali business owners and bring this massacre to an end...

30 Somali business owners have been murdered in a month..i believe that's more than the amount of people that are killed in Somalia in a month! one of those was my best friend's uncle his name was Yuusuf "Baxar".. he was shot 6 times in the head...its painful when you hear so and so is killed last night and it makes you wonder..when is it going to be your turn!

Peace, Love & Unity.