Sign in to follow this  
Archdemos

Had a little scare today!

NinBrown   

Hope your well big man. I am sure you will be fine IA...knowing your mistrust of GPs dont know how he is gonna re-assure you. Anyhow if you been to A&E @ Royal London you will be fine.

Juxa   

I hope you are feeling better and spoke to your GP.

with imminent arrival of new addition you are probably having walwal-yar. next time you have some pain dont remain seated, try to walk around.

insha allah kheyr

Ibtisam   

Maybe you are having what Somalis call lab jex for the first time. Gout or heart burn. :D

Seriously you are a healthy young lad, inshallah kheyr, nosheeg wuxu GP ku so yidi, but GP's are really useless most of the time. If you are really worried (which probably makes your pain more) then ask for cardiologist or General Physican. Good Luck smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Archdemos:

i have a resting heart rate of
which is mashalah in the athlete range.

Not bad at all. Last I check mine was 47 but I'm no athlete :(

Get well IA

GP told me it’s probably nothing serious and just to be on the safe side she’s ordered some extensive blood work to be done.

Anyway she has referred me to a neurologist for some checkups as she’s worried about my hand tremors. She said it can’t be an over active thyroid as my resting heart rate of 52 would have to be much higher. Failed some silly hand eye coordination tests and some other symptoms require further investigations.

This is a prime reason why i avoid doctors and hospitals. However she’s a nice lady and i trust her so I’ll go along just to see what’s up.

She did say however all of this could be due to my lack of calcium intake and lack of vitamin D. All will be revealed soon.

Ibtisam   

Glad to hear you are okay, nothing more than what is wrong with every other farah/ Xalimo (Lack Vit D, Iron, and few other things) you just have to eat less hilib, barris iyo basato and more of other things. :D

Juxa   

^^ all will be well insha allah.

if you dont want to be on endless NHS list to see a neurologist, i can recommend few. got couple of great neurologist on my list..let me know insha allah

i hope it is lack of vitamins (caano cab) and nothing serious

faataxada kuu soo mareynaa insha allah caafimaad dag-dag ah

Ibtisam   

Juxa, do you by any case know a GREAT opthamologist? all the ones at my hospital was Jewish ama hindi, redface.gif (okay that aside I don't know them at all so it is as good as picking them out of the yellow pages) :D

Juxa   

eeh i have got Mr Alan Mushin on my panel. waana dariskaada Address: 82 Harley Street, London, W1G 7HN

never used myself but worth trying

Ibtisam   

By the address I know something is wrong. Numberka ku xiga (albaka) wa la dixdey for fake treatments. :D

I want someone in a hospital not bootleg clinics. :D Thanks anyway