Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Angry SOLers

Nephissa   

Yeah, the characters you meet on here! I think there are a lot of "angry people" in SOL, who are spending too much time being angry. Makes want to scream, shout, stomp my feet and literally beat the crap out of them. :mad:

Kool_Kat   

^Acuudubilaah, saaka yaa saan kaaga xanaajiyay...What's up with the violence? EASY...

Yaawaye kan ama tan ku dhibtay, beerkaan ka cakiseenaa...Goobasho.com :D

literally beat the crap out of them.

Anytime aad ready tahay, anigi ku walwalaaqi.

Seriously, you have issues, because here you are talking about dadka SOL oo xanaaqsan, yet adigi baa xanaaq mar dhow u dhiman doonto, ee is dagi, waa x-mass, happy merry to you, enjoy the festivities.

I wish you a Merry

I wish you a merry

I wish you a merry x-mass

and a happy new year @neeefeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

again, lets take it from the top

Nephissa   

^ Hey buddy, go sit on it and spin! :rolleyes:

I wasn't even angry when I posted that this morning, but I am now. :mad: Af-gambi aan u dhacay hadaayay. Tripped over an unsecured mat at the side entrance of some istupidh store. I was sprawled xabad-xabad - my purse skidding across the store, knees and hands skinned and a big hole in my new trousers. A couple of people helped me up, straightened me out and set me on my way. Waa ooyay walahi, indhahayga ilaa hada qof pool ku jirey maantoo dhan aa u moodaa, hur!

Layzie: Be original nooh, baaceeey! Only Faarax B, can call me Neefeeey. No one else. Maad garatay huuno?

KK: Thanks sweety, laakin Goobasho xaaraan! Ma waxaa na mooday reer UK? oo soo wada yaacaayaan? Maya maya Sharaf-kaanyaa ka ween. :D .

Kool_Kat   

KA CHING, KA CHING!!! Sue their little behind...Biri taqtarka aad, xanuun xalay ma seexan, feeraha xanuun, madaxa xanuun, dhabarka xanuun, ilkaha xanuun, timaha xanuun, cidiyaha xanuun...Naa meelkasto sheego...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Afgambow udhacay...Ilaahaa meeshaa i joojin, qosol dartiis anaaba ambulance la iigu wicilahaa...MAC SONKOR CALEEN SHAAX inaa kuftay...Kix kix kix kix kix kix...

^^Kix kix kix kix kixxxxxx, mac sokor @neeeeeeeeeefey, waa istaahishaa waxa kugu dhacay.

I can't say that I feel bad for you, now, going back to the topic, yaa waaye dadka xanaaqsan, magacyada igu soo taabo, anaa hal hal beerka ka tumaayo.

Nephissa   

^ Bax hee, isa soo bug-dhaw, beerka iska soo cakis. You're no. 5 on my list Is-moog. :D .

KK: Beenaa u qabtaa, dollar sign aa indhahayga ku soo sawirmaayay intaan dhulka rafanaayay. Ilaa beri hadduu xanun igu soo baxo, aan aragno.