Sign in to follow this  
FatB

ok ladies stop it!

FatB   

Women behaving promiscuously are causing the earth to shake, according to cleric, as Ahmadinejad predicts Tehran quake

..."Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which increases earthquakes,"

source

Cara.   

Hi boys, what are you doing this Saturday? ;)

Er, did you feel that? Did the local tectonic plate respond to my flirtatious greeting by attempting to subduct beneath the adjacent tectonic plate?

FatB   

indeed they are... they might be onto something... looking back in the past 5 years the number of earthquakes, tsunamis, volcano eruptions have all picked up could there be a relationship?

as for this weekend cara, ill be learing to surf at australia's best beach, torque...

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

i used to think Persians where the smartest people in the Middle East...

so your assumption towards Persians now shifted solely based on this nosense that you read there? cajiib

peasant   

^ So feeble minded indeed, He is not even asking if this journalist took this comment out of context. I mean the Sheikh might have been talking about Fitna in general and took earthquakes as an example.

Hales   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

i used to think Persians where the smartest people in the Middle East...

What are you basing this on, there is no such as Persian,Im assuming you mean Iranian tribes such as Pashtuns and Tajiks and others such as Azeriis who are ethically and culturally different etc and im sure their not known for high intelligence