Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

DATIN' OUTSIDE...

Chimera   

^Point is: same sh!t, different day. These marriage topics seem to be the most popular on SOL, along with politics and stuff about degeneration. While the more interesting topics are ignored. I hope this flood of old topics will make everyone sick to the stomach and get back to the good stuff.

Chimera;863554 wrote:
^Point is: same sh!t, different day. These marriage topics seem to be the most popular on SOL, along with politics and stuff about degeneration. While the more interesting topics are ignored. I hope this flood of old topics will make everyone sick to the stomach and get back to the good stuff.

I hear you and you are right about that. You should post this comment in that new thread that is going on right now maybe they are not aware of it. Chimera chillax that thread will die away in a day. There is no point in stressing yourself out over these things. These things will work themselfs out.

Che - I think it's not the time for provocation since Chimera seems to be annoyed and mad.

Chimera   

Bluelicious;863563 wrote:
I hear you and you are right about that. You should post this comment in that new thread that is going on right now maybe they are not aware of it. Chimera chillax that thread will die away in a day. There is no point in stressing yourself out over these things. These things will work themselfs out.

Che
- I think it's not the time for provocation since Chimera seems to be annoyed and mad.

I'm not mad, this is me. I like to troll once in the blue moon, while others prefer insulting one another, engaging in gender fights or generalise their own community. I instead highlight the irony with a case of deja-vu.

These interracial discussions are very alien to me though, I think I have only encountered one in my life, and I live in a big Somali community.

Chimera;863572 wrote:
I'm not mad, this is me. I like to troll once in the blue moon, while others prefer insulting one another, engaging in gender fights or generalise their own community. I instead highlight the irony with a case of deja-vu.

These interracial discussions are very alien to me though, I think I have only encountered one in my life, and I live in a big Somali community.

Ok if you say so but it came across as if you were mad anyways continue. Personally i've never seen or come across interracial marriages so I don't get it when people talk about it. I think you should let your opinion be heard in that thread. I say do it it would be fun! :D