Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

DATIN' OUTSIDE...

Oblivion   

I agree with UNIXGURU...it's repulsive and odd to see somali girls with afro americans be he a muslim or not let alone a white guy.I never liked those italians back home!Sisters stick with your somali hommies.

Xafsa   

Qaxooti sis i never meant to imply that all white people are gaal.. I know better. I know that islam does not care what your color is. My comment was the answer to another debate and it had no place here.

It is true that love is blind..you can never know who you are meant to be with..you just never know.

salaam

Hibo   

any body who think dating outside of your culture is nice what ever reason is wrong.. i think many somalis have identity crises or simply naive. dating out side of ones culture is called self inhelation or self destruction of a society. One a pple could not relate to one an other is simply what causes this kind of things. The word Assimilation comes to mind when pple encrage or even approve this kind of thing .. meanwhile, somalis is well known of thier self destraction and self inhalation. in this age of sexual transmition desease, they really think they can have a nicetime .. also , there abject poverty, ignorence, lack of self esteem and other ills basically leads to the this kind of misleading attitude. one the other hand, their religious fatalism or misplaced belonginess, lost and the collapse of illagal union of Somalia, and somaliland, led many pple to loose self worthiness.. on the other hand, the italian, and the french clonizers left behind a policy of assimilation.. in somaliland, the british was not alowed to have any antimate relation ship to somali land pple.. there was a agreement that they have not that rights..men and women.. however in yemen, the many somaliland women and other somalis did what they they couldnot in somaliland.. many men who were seamen settled in britain and fathered alot of malaatos. on the other hand, the arabs used somali women as cucubines in sucuudi arebiya, abudabay.. so there is a gene in somali pple that oders their self destruction an self inhaltion,, the sad part is many men and women are carrying sexually transmitted deseases to thier homelands..

the other stupid factor is the mis understanding and the stupid islamic fatalism that make them what they do to them selves.. pple in the world have thier religion they believe, but still have sort national identity.. except the ignorent somalis.. there is song sing by Ahmed moge to his freinds who went to arab lands and he said ..

walaalkay dhabiyo dhiigaygiyoow

dhoofkiinu wuu igu dhereranyee

dhigta xoolihiina dhigta oo ha waayina

wayddiin dhaariyee hays dhalan gediyininaa

the song is finished

the sad thing is the self inhalation of somalis is the only prevailing views in this age exept a few pple like Ina mooge...

Jaber   

I refrained from this topic,for the simple fact that we've discussed it to death back in the somalinet forum.

For the last time,I'll throw in my two shillings worth of opinion regarding this subject.

If you would've asked me,personally,about dating ousiders,lets say a year ago,I would not have hesitated to say,yes!

Quite farnkly,and out of curiosity I jumped over the fence to see if the grass is greener on that other side,here is what I found after an adventur that lasted over a year.

Being a teenager,you don't really care much about who she is or where she is from as long as u get your kicks every now and then,its only when u grow up and realize that there's more to life than what meets the eyes,is when u start re-evaluating your stocks according to is it really worth it on the long term??

Lets take my friend Faarax(an imaginary name) my best friend is been dating this white lady for a while,boom,bam,she got pregnant,the brother paniced and(according to him)decided to marry her,few months down the line and she gave birth to this beautiful,charming little nayaa , here is the problem,her mother is Christian to the bone,and our Somali brother is your average Faarax who does everything and yet claims to be a devot Muslim!

Since the affair ended shortly after the girl was born,she wanted to her daughter to follow her religios believes,and Faarax wants her to be Muslimad and he wishes he never messed around with the cadaan woman,its an eldless nightmare.

There is too much at stake here,and marriage is serious business,in order for it to work both partners need to be compatible,have things in common,cultural,religios differences are too great to be overlooked,the dream of a rainbow,color-blind world is far from reality my people.

I look at it this way,pancake are good but laxooxs are what I enjoy eating in the morning.

Naztexo   

How does Naztexo feelz...

Go ahead make my day!!!...Your choice...ur chance...But....I would continue dating Somali guys...oh Lord!!!!

Naztexo makes no sense....but...thinks twice LOL

ONKOD   

MISKIIN MACRUUF IQYAAR

WHAT

CAN

I

SAY

YOU

EITHER

GET

IT

OR

YOU

DON'T

SAME THING WALAALO

ENGLISH VERSUS ARABIC

I CHOSE ENGLISH YOU CHOSE ARABIC

THAT IS A WHOLE NEW SUBJECT BY THE WAY.

PEACE biggrin.gif

Hibo   

hahahahaha ala maxaan qoslay waryaaya maxaad ka hadlaysaan war hadaan somali nahay wax nooga fiican wiilasheena luga bastada ah ma jiraan, saa ayagaaba i fahmaya oo hooyada af taqaan bal ka soo qaad in hooyada africa jirta oo aysan afsomali kaliya ay taqaan oo ay san afkale aqoon ayada iyo naagtada miyaa ula turjumaysaaa,

walayaal aniga hadii la i dhagaysanayo haday gabarta ama wiilku yahay muslim waad raaci kartaa lakiin naag gaalo oo waxii cudur yalay aduunka qabta miyaad nolashada la qaybsanaysaa oo barina kaa raacaysa ku kale saa waa wax aan ilahay aqoon ee.

walayaal ciyalka naga soo koraya bara dhaqankeena fiican iyo diinteena.

qof kasta waxuu jiri aniga maan raaci lahayn naag ajanabi ah ama nin ajanabi ah hadaa maxaad ula saxiibaysaa oo ayada u logoynaysaa waa qof nafleeya ah bal ka fiirsada waxaad racaysaan iyo meeshaad waqtigaaga qaliga ah ku luminaysid.

waleeee ciidii macaneed iyo geeli in aan waligeen arki doonin ee waxaad soo aragtay niyada ku hay,

Hibo   

personally, somali brotha will be fine...even though I grew up in a different culture...I can relate with my pps all da time...I dont think I have time to explain and make sense out of a humor if they do just get it...However, like some said...U neva know..who u will end up with...

midwesta

mumtaaz   

wel raula we all grew up in different culture but that doesn't mean we forgot our own.

if you'd ask me i would say stay with your own kind that way you wont have much to deal with.

mumtaaz   

wel raula we all grew up in different culture but that doesn't mean we forgot our own.

if you'd ask me i would say stay with your own kind that way you wont have much to deal with.

Hibo   

HI EVERY 1

To me it doesn't really matter who u date as long as the person ur dating is muslim and genuine, although i find somali men less attractive, less talkative, (talk about fashion bo...........y they r out of date)

Iam not saying all somali M r like that

No offence that is my opinion

1 luv

Hibo   

First of all, there is a saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". To me that is really something, I never have that racial though in my head. I grew up in country known as "The mixed Pot" (USA). Ever one whom lives here is most likely to have a mix up with a diffrent color. Basically i'm saying i never have the desire to control my heart, If i ever fall in love who knows my heart may even swing me to chinese women ot even a Aborginians or what ever. Although nteraciall dating is not an easy thing to do, but remmeber the other person is human just like you are, you may have a culture diffrences but still the other person has the abilty to understand. Personally, I've dated Spanish, White, Somali, Laos and even Afro-American. I'm really glad to have an experianced as far as interaciall is concern.